Chapter 1: The virus

FLASH REPORT: WE ARE SORRY THAT THE SERUM VIRUS FAILED, IT HAS INFECTED A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE BECOMING CANNIBALS OR HUMAN EATING HUMAN FLESH, THE GOVERNMENT SAYS THAT STAY INDOORS, LOCK THE DOORS, BE SAFE, AND HAVE A WEAPON, WAIT FOR THE MILITARY TO RESCUE YOU.

"Mom,Dad go to the military base it is safe there I'll meet you there don't worry I'll be safe" I tell my mom and dad as they go to the car. I forgot to tell you that our car has complete goods in there so they don't need to worry of anything. I tell them to go there because I know that military will fail. I call my friends after the news, we will going to gather at the Trade Center ( Our Secret Hideout) Well my name is Mark Reyn 15 years old. Has the skills on Running, Shooting. My friends has the same skills as mine my cousin as well.

-3 hours later.

My cousin and I drove to our secret hide out, "Hey mark there's our team waiting" Red whisper to me as I peek out the window as I wave my hand, they are armed and ready for anything, I see my team waiting with two container van, As we stop Red and I hop out the car James was the first to greet me, then the whole team greet me and my cousin.

"Okay, so all of us watch the news today, so we need to go to Sgt. Griggs to ask if we're going to the military base with our family or we stay here to help the military find cure." I tell them as they nod in unison. "James where's my weapon?" I ask james, "They-" James had been cut off as Red hands me my bow and arrows, 9mm twin, and machete. "Okay I think we're ready" James says as everyone packed up and I divided as into two I put myself, Red,James,Michael,Mike,Angel,Martin,Sheriff (Our trained cyberian husky),And Tim in the first Container van. In the second van Mark,Kyle,Sam,Anthony,Ian, and Derrick (Our trained monkey as well).

-3 hours later time is 11:45

"Hey Reyn we reach our destination" Angel says as she wakes me up. I quickly hop out of the car and see who's out. Maybe I'm the first who got out the car.

"Hey! Sgt. Griggs it's us! We need you now!" I knock on his door loud so that Sgt. Griggs can hear me. He's taking too long, As soon as I call his name again he open the door. He peek his head out looking left and right. And my face was just like this o.O

"Come in, I'll tell you something important" He says as he runs down to his basement.

"Sergeant you okay?" I ask him, he is acting like the zombie or cannibal just came here to visit him and tells him that they will kill him.

"Yea' you all need to stay out here and don't go to military base" he tells us as he continue searhing for something.

"But-" I was cut off "All of your family is safe now they are in the pentagon" Sgt. Griggs says to us again.

"So I think we need to help the military to find cure" Mark says as a small smirk came out on his face.

"Military?!" Sgt.Griggs shouts. Sgt.Griggs is really scary. "There are no military helping us! It's just us who needs to help if there are survivor and it's just US who needs to find cure. Before the news talks about the serum it has spread 15 hours ago." Sgt.Griggs says to us. And there are our reactions, We are all SHOCKED. "Don't worry the infection is not spreading fast so we need to act fast an-" Sergeant has been cut off as Red runs down panting.

"There are zombies out there! Sheriff and derrick took care of them. We need to get out of this place. NOW!" Red says as he runs out again. I ran to the drivers seat as the others ran into the container and into the other van. Sheriff is in the second van, Derrick is in ours,and Derrick is shouting.

"Keep calm Derrick!" Angela shouts. Derrick has calm down I know he is scared of angela.

"Sergeant we need a place to plan" Red says to sergeant who is in the container.

"Where are we?" Sergeant ask me. I stop the van in gas station "We're in the gas station" I tell Sgt.Griggs

"Okay, everyone get inside!" Sgt.Griggs shouts. We all hop out and ran inside the mini garage.

Sheriff and derrick stays out, to be look out if any zombies were coming.

"As I say earlier, we need to act fast and don't get bitten or scratch, I think the virus spread fast now I don't know why, maybe in that 15 hours the zombie bitten many humans." Sgt.Griggs says as he puts his arm behind his head.

"Do we have any rules?" Martin ask the sergeant.

"Yes, these are the rules:

Rule#1 don't go to the mall if you don't have gun.

Rule#2 don't get bitten or scratch by a zombie.

Rule#3 Don't shout when you're inside the mall.

Rule#4 don't ever forget to put silencers on your guns or we all get EATEN" Sergeant says as he handed us ammo,guns, and silencer.

"Okay, Reyn call derrick and Sheriff I have something for them" I nod and call sheriff and derrick outside "Sheriff, Derrick come here!" I shout at them and they run inside as I close the garage.

"Reyn, put this armor on sheriff and put these guns in the side" I nod and removes sheriff's armor with awesome blade and change it with the armor and put the gun in the side.

"Ian put this armor on Derrick, and give this AK47 to him." Ian ran to Derrick as he puts the armor and gets Derrick's shotgun (Can't believe that our monkey has a shotgun?) And exchange it with AK47 mini, Derricks armor is better than mine well his armor has clip pocket while mine has none, lucky monkey.

"Okay, get the M4A1 in the van" I tell Red as he rans out and get back fast with the bag full of guns. "Everyone get ready we need to scavenge the wal-mart for food. Infection spread fast. Now move!" Every one moves fast as I thought Me and Sergeant was sitting infront of the mini laptop Red brought and watch the flash news.

FLASH NEWS: THE VIRUS SPREAD FAST AS THE MILITARY CAN'T HOLD THEM BACK AS NOW GO TO THE PENTAGON THAT'S THE SAFEST PLACE NOW! *ZOMBIE BITES THE NEWS ANCHOR*

I turn the laptop down as I call my team "Team! Come here!" My team ran towards us. "We need to pump gas in the van and we'll head out okay?" I say as sergeant griggs packed the old armor that sheriff and derrick used. "Why are you packing those?" I ask as I point my finger in the armor, "You know if we find german shepherd and another trained monkey like them" Sergeant points out Sherrif and Derrick.

"Reyn! There are Walkers outside!" Sam Says shouting. "Derrick get at the top of sherriff." I says to derrick as sergeant pulls up the M4A1, I didn't know that now I feel BadAss!

"Sam, Sergeant go NOW!" I shout as Sergeant and Sam rans toward the van.

"Okay derrick I need you to fire those M4 at the zombies as we run to the truck okay?" Derrick nod and we started to run to the truck.

==============

End of chapter 1.