Chapter Six

The day seemed to last forever, no matter how many times I tried to take a nap. As if the more it came closer to the evening, the minutes would last longer than sixty seconds. To my own surprise, I wasn't even capable to eat.

It seemed as if my stomach was knotted into nervous balls. Every time I tried to open my mouth and actually put something in, I'd remember his eyes.

Such beautiful deep blue eyes staring right at me. I swore there would come a day when I'd actually see his eyes for the first time, and not only in my mind.

Once the Moon took over the sky, and the pitch blackness walked into the bedroom, I heard a light knock on the door.

I knew it was the Lord. I could feel the vibration of his strength within my muscles, his forest-like scent coming from a small gasp under the door. I shot up from the bed right to the door and opened it widely with one movement.

In the very next second I was on him by jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. I leaned my cheek against his healthy one.

He didn't seem to be taken back by my sudden need to show affection. To be honest, he was acting as if he didn't expect anything less from me.

His hands were holding me up by being under my butt, as he rubbed his cheek against my own, purring like a wild animal.

I kissed the base of his neck and inhaled his scent deep into my lungs, filling every frozen part of my lungs with his proximity. Just when I was about to lick his skin to give myself at least a bit of taste of him, knowing I'd perhaps one day bite onto that spot to mark him as mine, I heard someone coughing a few steps away from us.

My Beast was furious. Just like that. With a snap of a finger, she was ready to kill that person from interrupting us. To make the matter worse, so was I. I'd have gladly let her bite onto the person's neck and shake him against the walls for a few times.

I'd have let that happen if the Lord didn't chuckle in amusement. I was almost certain he could feel my emotions as strongly as if they were his own.

I tried to locate where his eyes would be because once again, I was met with the pitch darkness while boding with my Mate.

I didn't know if he was testing me by making me an owl, or was simply a fan of the pitch dark. I didn't even notice Elizabeth and the older female Lycan to be as sensitive to the light as he was.

My hands began to play with the locks of his hair. This time he wasn't wearing a thin leathern string to hold into a low ponytail, he was letting his hair fall down his back.

Goddess, I could only imagine how hot it made him look.

His hands lightly squeezed the meat under my butt, pulling me closer to his body. I could feel his member growing under me, lightly pocking me right where he should be.

My cheeks blushed when I heard another cough from the person.

''Milo, now is not a good time.'' The Lord spoke, concentrated completely on me as he stepped inside the bedroom. I couldn't agree with him more. We needed to be alone as soon as possible.

Milo didn't really seem to care about the time we needed. ''Of course, my Lord, but you see – we need to continue the meeting.''

I huffed in disappointment, squeezing the Lord closer to me. If I had hot glue by my hand, I'd have probably glued my body to him.

My Beast needed him close, I needed him much more. The bond we were forming was still fresh, and after the whole day of being separated from him, I needed the affection I knew he was capable of giving to me.

To keep him concentrated only on me, I kissed the skin on the side of his neck, lightly sucking it into my mouth before licking it with the tip of my tongue.

A moan escaped from my nose as I felt as if the taste of his skin made my mind to explode. He tasted like the sweetest candy I've ever had in my mouth.

He growled to me in approval, knowing I liked his taste as much he wanted me to like. He shut the door with his leg before he placed me on the bed and leaned over me, his hips between my legs, and holding his own weight with either side of me – caging me like a small kitten.

I ran down his torso with my hands. He was wearing a soft T-shirt which I could bet was dark, and as I moved my hands over to his back and then to his butt, I knew he was wearing some jeans. Oh, Goddess, I wished I had a night vision just as good as he seemed to have.

Even though the door was closed, Milo continued to talk. ''I'm sure your Lady is now in need – ''

That's was it. That male had a death wish written on his forehead.

I growled, snapping my teeth in the direction of the door. The Lord chuckled at my reaction, but have me a soft kiss on the side of my neck, on the spot where he'd hopefully mark me.

The kiss made me feel like I was in Heaven. I purred in delight.

'' – and sure you, of course, my Lord, want to fulfill her needs – '' Milo continued talking as if was deaf to what we truly needed.

Well, I didn't know what exactly I needed, but I knew he didn't need to wear any clothes.

I pulled the edge of his shirt upwards and he gladly obeyed my silent wish. As soon as I took off his shirt, he basically ripped my shirt apart and leaned his skin against mine. It felt so damn good to feel his hard muscles against my body – even though my bra was too much in the way.

With the tips of my fingers, I could feel every part of the muscles on his back dancing under my touch. I kissed the blade of his shoulder, while he was rubbing his cheek against my neck, mixing our scents together.

Milo coughed one more time. I knew he could practically smell my need for the Lord. '' – buuut we need to address problems with the – ''

''One more word and I'm going to rip the tongue out of your mouth.'' To my surprise, that wasn't I who spoke, it was the Lord. And he was dead serious. I knew he would have done it if Milo spoke even one more word.

Which surprised me, even more, was the fact I'd watch Milo suffer with a smile on my face.

The Lord chuckled lowly to me before he moved his face right in front of mine. The tip of his nose was touching mine. If I only moved an inch, I'd have kissed him.

But the stubborn part of my mind wanted him to kiss me.

I wanted him to crave for me as much as I craved for him.

''You have no idea, baby girl.'' He spoke as if he could read my mind.

My eyes widened in shock. I wasn't quite ready for him to know everything about my mind. ''Can you... read my mind?'' I asked, hoping for a negative answer.

''No.'' He answered, I sighed and relief. ''But I know to read your emotions.''

I groaned. That was way worse. So he knew I was practically ready to beg for a little of his time.

''And I agree.'' He mumbled against his lips. ''I crave for you more than you can imagine, little one.''

Oh, Goddess, it's going to be the longest night of my life. And I couldn't wait for it to begin.