TW anorexia bangchan

TW Anorexia

Chan

He was gone to the studio more because of an upcoming comeback. It was springtime and the weather was warming up as this was your first time year living together he didn't know all things about you yet. And some things he may never will. Every time spring comes around you're eating disorder anorexia always gets triggered by the skirts and shorts and short sleeve shirts you show more skin than you do in the winter and they override your brain. You've had it under control for a couple of years and I've been going to therapy but with the new change of environment living with your boyfriend. Things are different they're much more unknown and scary. With the new come back underway he has been busier which is fine. Your both understanding the schedule and that's why you guys work you're both respectful of your schedules as both of you have unpredictable schedules.

You're in your junior year of university of your spring semester. You're in a research group and so many of the girls at your university are drop-dead gorgeous and also ungodly smart. Every day you were constantly surrounded by people that are excellent and you constantly feel unworthy with your warped view from your eating disorder of yourself in on your life and the triggers it comes with springtime you slipped into your old habits gradually. Because it was so gradual the people around you didn't really notice it was a meal or two there more runs at night and also in the morning. But eventually, you get to feel weak again and your hands were constantly cold and shivering it was warm out that you were still wearing sweatshirts long jeans/pants, and boots. And Chan noticed how cold you were constantly he thought you got the usual cold but it lasted longer than normal and he was very worried.

Because he was so worried one day he thought he would work from home and some stuff that he didn't need to be in the studio for. You didn't know this of course so you didn't realize he was home you were criticizing yourself and crying in front of the Mirror. You were telling yourself over and over "don't look like her" "you don't look like them". While crying on the floor holding your phone open to Pinterest with all these beautiful skinny fit models and idols crying your eyes out so hard you couldn't see the screen or your hands holding your phone. The pain he was feeling was so unbearable seeing the person he loved hating themselves so much they were harming themselves.

Out of nowhere, you feel comforting arms around you. And you instinctively clung to them and cried your absolute heart out. He whispered in your ear.

"U r enough"

"U r intelligent"

"Ur so beautiful in every way"

"No matter what I'm here for u"

"Ur too important for me and this world plz treat yourself better u deserve the best and all happiness this world can offer, will u let me help you y/n?"

You were so weak from not eating and also the emotional turmoil you were going through and all you did was nod.

" I won't force u to do anything but can u make u some soup? It's light it shouldn't hurt ur stomach too much. I just need to know u have some nutrients in your body, god I love u so much I hurt when u hurt love"

"I love u too Chan I'm so sorry"

"Don't be life is full of ups and downs but just voice that ur struggling next time somehow and we will get through this together cause that's what we do yah?"

"Yes channie, I love u sm"

"And I love u to the moon and back" as he kissed ur forehead and went to the kitchen together.