ranboo

you're a good kid. i think you'll make it far. it's amazing to me, you know. how much you've accomplished in such little time. it sounds strange but, i look up to you.

the things you do, the ways you say certain things, you understand the community. maybe that's why they love you so much.

even with the whole trevor project with the subathon, oh come on you broke a record. that's incredible. you're an amazing person to look up to, you'll take the smp far. i know you will.

i notice, maybe they don't, but i do. you go the extra mile, ranboo, you always do.

i'm proud of you.

i remember the first time i saw you on tiktok, i laughed and scrolled. like anyone would do, right? you came back, continuously. you never stopped coming back, every day i'd refresh it and you'd be there, right at the top.

maybe it was a sign, but i knew i had to let you into the smp. what can i say? it was one of my best decisions. you've made the community a better place, your acting is incredible and i think you take the title of 'lore god' by far.

the ideas you come up with are amazing, i cherish the late night calls where we'd stay up, hours on end, discussing your character. we'd add tiny little easter eggs too, just because we could. the fans go crazy at our characters, it's hilarious to me.

it was fun, you are fun, or you were fun, i guess.

i just wanted to thank you, you helped me more than you know. you'll make it far ranboo, i know you will.

don't forget me ender boy.

- dream :)