Chapter one

Whole book in Lizzy POV 😙✌️

I was forced into doing this stupid game. Who needs love anyways. Love is cruel and foul no one needs it. The only interesting part is that i get to rip out men's hearts and I mean literally I will cut out the hearts if them.

I was walking to the hotel they had bought for me and all the stupid men.

"Ah miss Elizabeth, it is a pleasure you are on our game." Says a man who obviously runs the show. "Yes yes thank you. What is the first thing i have to do now." I ask. I just want to leave and be done with this. "Well tonight you can meet the ten men." He says. Ten! There were ten men i had to deal with. That meant nine hearts to take and crush. It was not an awful thing after all.

He leads me to a room fairly large. It looked like a ballroom. It had lovely art work on the walls.

"Gentlemen can i have your attention for just a moment please thank you. The women who you are fighting for to love you is standing beside me. You all probably know her. Miss Elizabeth would you like to say anything?" He asks. Before i can speak the men start whispering. I knew this would happen.

"Nothing at all thank you." I tell him. "Very well. Let my guide you to your sleeping chambers for the next few months." He tells me.

Oh forgot to add one tiny detail

I am the princess.

AN: ok so i have some explaining to do. I thought it would be fun to add her as a princess because 1) adds some drama and 2) because she looks like a literally princess.

Anyways that was the first chapter of this story. Hope you guys like this one and stayed tune to find out who the fictional men are.

BYEEE FOR NOW

-Peyton/Cath