CHAPTER SIX

I had killed Rhysand. Everyone knew now, it was no secret. He was burned to the ground the same night I took his heart.

I was off to meet my friends. I hadn't seen them since they had left to get ready for the ball.

As I am walking i see a few of the men with the man who showed me around the castle.

"Ah miss Elizabeth, we have some news for you." He tells me. "Well hurry up. I have somewhere i need to go." I say.

"After last nights event j had a few men come to me asking to leave the competition. There are only 6 men left. You had killed Rhysand last night, then three left today." He tells me.

"And who left." I asked him. I was getting impatient. I just wanted to go see my friends and ask them about there time at the ball last night.

"Well Kenji, Adrian and Cal all left. The men who stayed are Jace, Mal, Aaron, Rowan, Adam and Thomas." He states.

"Very well. Now i must be off now. I have plans for the day. Enjoy your day everyone." I say.

"Oh miss Elizabeth, your plans had to be canceled. We have another activity for you today. So sorry about that." He tells me.

I roll my eyes. I was annoyed. I mean I didn't get to see them or talk to them at all yesterday and now i had to spend the day with these people.

"Alright, what are we doing today." I ask.

AN: cliffhanger

Mainly because I can't think of what they are going to do 🤚

So if you have ideas let me know.

Also for the ones that left I couldn't kill two of them. Kenji and Adrian- also because it would be more work for me and i want this story to be done by the end of June.