CHAPTER TWELVE

We walked into the dining room and everyone bows. "Good evening Lady Elizabeth." They say as I sit down. "Good evening gentlemen. Enjoy the meal it might be your last." I tell them.

Well that was not how I meant it. Anyways they didn't say anything about it. We all ate a peaceful dinner. Beside me was Pressa and the guy I still don't know his name. Should I ask?

It would be polite. "Um excuse me sir I meant to ask you this earlier but it slipped out of my mind. What is your name?" I ask. It seemed reasonable. "Well Lady Elizabeth my name is Paris. Paris Anderson." He tells me. At least I knew his name now.

"Gentlemen as we all know one if you must be killed today so can Lady Elizabeth please tell is who will not be returning today?" He says. I stand up from the head of the table.

"Now before I say who, I would like to let you all know that this is terribly hard for me to chose. You are all such great men. Bow without farther a do the man who will not be returning is." I start and look at all the nervous faces around the table. Good they're scared.

"Jace Herondale." I say. All of them looked relived. Well except Jace. He kind of deserves it anyways.

"Guards please escort Jace and Lady Elizabeth to the room. Thank you." Says Anderson. Three guards come and take Jace in handcuffs and I walk behind them. They attach him into the table looking thing. "Here you go Lady Elizabeth." One says and they all leave.

"Please Elizabeth, have some mercy on me. I was a great guy." He tries to tell me. "Ha funny. Rhysand tried this to. Do you think he's still here?" I ask. "The answer is no. Your tiny brain wouldn't have figured out the answer." I say as I look at my knife choices. I pick the sharpest and biggest blade.

"Now goodbye Jace. I hope your sister comes and sees you one day." I tell him.

I stab him right in the chest. He stops breathing and i start digging the knife farther till it reaches the heart. I cut around the heart and take it out with the knife.

For an awful guy he had a nice heart. I put the heart in a box and put it with Rhysand's.