Chapter 1 || The Meetup

quick a/n: i will have a lot of cussing throughout this whole book, so if you're sensitive to that i'm sorry-

Tommy POV

Wilbur had just finished telling me I couldn't be president. I mean, how the FUCK could he say that to me? Me of all people? I dmed Tubbo, since he was on. I asked him to meet me by the bench. I sighed as I walked over to "Manburg", what a stupid name. I couldn't keep my mind off of what Wilbur said to me. It may have been slightly true, but.. why? Why would he just say that?

It may have been stress, or anger from losing L'Manburg. I need to see Tubbo. I can't stay here with Wilbur any longer.

Tubbo POV

Tommy dmed me telling me to meet him at the bench. I was confused, but I went over to Tommy's house. My mind started racing a bit after thinking about Schlatt's ruling so far. He's a fucking dictator, and an alcoholic. Those two things make a demon, exactly what Schlatt is. He's been demonic this entire time. I realize that I'm in front of Tommy's house, so I go over to the bench and I sit down.

No One's POV

Tommy walks over to the bench a couple of minutes after Tubbo does. Tommy sits down, hearing "Why did you want me over here, Tommy? What's wrong?"

Tommy looked over to Tubbo, tears almost forming from thinking about what happened with Wilbur. They both explained each other's side of their story, and decided on something.

"Let's run away, tomorrow, midnight."

268 words

sorry it's short, i will be writing another part right after this though so you won't need to wait as long