Happy Birthday (1)

You just turned twenty-one and while you could stay at home watching movies alone, your friends of ten plus years have convinced you to go out with them. They are sort of party animals and do crazy things that they may or may not retreat later on in life, on the other hand, you have a decent paying job and never really experienced anything really fun until tonight.

Your friends don't tell you where they are taking you, all you know is that they are super excited about tonight. They drive you to what looks like a club. You figure you're going to be drinking the night away but when you get out of the car they cover your eyes and slowly walk you in. You can hear the music of course but when they uncover your eyes then your frozen in place.

"You guys brought me to a strip club!?"

You looked at them who are laughing. Of course, they mean well but it's the fact that you haven't been to a male strip club before or any for that matter. They take you to the bar and order a few shots for you. You sip them and can feel the burn. They find it interesting that you are sipping a shot instead of throwing it back but after a while you get used to it and start throwing shots back. Just when your starting to feel good, they pull you away and request V.I.P. You looked at them like they're crazy but they said they would pay for it.

You are taken behind some sort of curtain and shown a seat, in front of you is a pole. You sit down and nervously tap your foot, that is until a decently tall man with black hair, yellow/golden eyes with a jacket that is sliver with lavender diamonds on one while the other side is just silver walks over to the pole. He has nothing on under it besides a thong that is hardly holding itself together due to his bulge. He notices your nervous and he smirked a bit.

"First time?"

You nod and he licks his lips a bit as if he's about to eat a whole cake to himself.

"I could tell, you don't seem all that excited. Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a good time. My name is Ji by the way, but...you can call me anything you want,"

He winks at you and you feel light-headed. Your eyes follow his every move as if that pole was the only thing keeping him alive, he was glued to it. Watching him dance on it as if nothing mattered. He licked up the pole while keeping eye contact with you then let out a soft moan that both startled you and turned you on. You watch him take off his jacket as he walks over to you and starts giving you a lap dance. Something about having his ass shaking in your face was enough to get you hard.

"I know you're not supposed to but...you can touch me if you want..."

You glance at him then rub his outer thighs, not sure if you're doing it right or not but you guess that maybe you are. He then moves down to ever so slightly grind on your crotch. You let out a soft gasp while he slowly slips his fingers under the thong and pulls them down. He grins at your shocked reaction before throwing the thong at you. He notices the bludge when he turns around. He chuckled.

"Wow, I must be that good, huh? I'm honored."

You watch as he gently runs a finger up your leg. He then unbuttons your pants but a voice suddenly stops him. A man in a all-black outfit with the name of the place on his shirt says that your time is up. You look at Ji who seems disappointed but he smiles.

"Ah..he requested another..ten"

You watched the man look at you then Ji before leaving the room. You go to say something but he puts a finger over your lips.

"I can't have you leave yet, not until I get rid of your erection"

He smirks before unzipping your pants. He pulls your pants and boxers down slightly, just enough to free your raging erection. He seems pleased with the size and licks up your shaft before dipping his head down your cock and deep throats you. You cover your mouth to keep from being too loud but you can't help but let out a soft moan. You grip his hair and slightly pull on it when he's rough with you, he doesn't give you a chance to process anything because he's going fast. You feel light-headed and your sure your a blushing mess at this point. You can feel yourself getting close, this is when Ji doesn't stop, he slams his head down to the point where there is a slight buldge in his throat from where your cock is. This is enough to push you to cover the edge and cum hard. You both let out a moan before he pulls away and licks his lips. He chuckled before he watched you pull up your boxers and pants. Buttoning and then zipping them up. You look at him and blush before handing him back his thong. He seems surprised and smirks. 

"Keep it"