The only source of light

This night was a lonely night even though they were all together. BadBoyHalo, Sapnap, and George had been through a lot though. It seemed colder then usual, and you could tell they were all keeping their thoughts to themselves. They sat in the cave, Sapnap holding a torch; their only source of light.

"Well are we just going to sit here and do nothing?"

George was always the kind of person to get bored easily.

"We have no where to go, and we can't leave or he'll find us."

     BadBoyHalo was trying to look out for them. He really was an old soul. You could hear the faint sound of rain if you listened closely, but the footsteps dragging in gravel outside the cave was quite obvious. Their heads all turned to the side of which the cave's entrance was. Were they deep enough inside? BadBoyHalo turned to Sapnap in a panic.

"Quick blow out the torch!"

Sapnap was always one step ahead, but in this moment he was questioning himself.

"But it's pitch black in here!"

"Well would you rather die?!"

     Sapnap finally listened to Bad and blew out the torch leaving the cave in utter darkness. Somehow this feeling was even scarier then being along in the dark as a kid. Not because they were in a cave instead of in the comfort of their own bedroom, but it was because they knew there really was a monster that lay beyond.