vlogging

"hey guys! today i will be filming a weekend in a life vlog for y'all and let me just start out by saying this is an interesting one. seb and i just finished moving into our new place and we've, we'll i've been organizing and unpacking while he's been out traveling for work. you're probably gonna see a lot of me unpacking and since seb's scheduled to be out of town filming for the rest of the month. i get this whole place to myself!"

after you finished filming your intro, you picked up your camera and scouted another area where you could set your camera to film yourself organizing and unpacking your room. you propped it up on your dresser against some books and hit record.

"so my plan is take all these boxes by the door that has all of my clothes and the clothes sebastian left behind and put them in drawers and organize them into the closet."

after you finished, you noticed it was 6:12, almost time for your nightly check in facetime with sebastian.

you walked out of your shared room and walked to the kitchen to start making dinner for yourself. you set up the camera and as you were sharing your plan for dinner, your phone started ringing. you picked it up to see sebastian's name on the screen and a smile tugged at your lips.

"speak of the devil, the devil shall- call," you turned your camera off and hit accept on your phone.

"mr. stan, what a pleasure to speak with you this fine evening," you greeted him.

"hey y/n, always a pleasure to speak with my hilarious girlfriend," he replied rolling his eyes, a small smile on his face.

"how was your day," you asked grabbing a dish from the cabinet.

"oh you know the usual, pranking evans, filming, standing around on set, a couple of press events. eat about you? how're things at home?" he asked.

"oh that sounds fun. what'd you do to poor evans this time," you asked. sebastian and chris e. were in the middle of a long lasting prank war. it was clear on who was winning or who was losing, but the fact that no one lost any limbs was a win for you.

"uh, we covered his bike in sticky notes," sebastian replied, scratching his neck.

"oh that's kinda lame bud," you say with a disapproving look on your face. "we both know you can do better."

"yeah yeah, i wasn't feeling all that creative today. i was kinda missing someone today," seb said looking down at his feet.

"who? mackie? you saw him just last week you goof," you said a smile tugging at your lips.

"haha very funny," he responded dryly. "tell me you miss me running around butt naked in your apartment."

"i don't have to cause we're not in my apartment anymore. we're in our house now," you replied. you recently celebrated your 3 year anniversary of dating this geek and since you had both been talking about moving in, what better time to do it than now?

"but yes, i do so miss your cute little butt. you should come home," you said with a little pout.

"i know love, and you know i would sprint home if i could," sebastian said.

"yeah," you sighed. "well i'll let you get back to your festivities. hey and make sure you eat something," you say pointing your finger at him. seb was so busy he'd forget to eat a few times and although he claimed it was just harmless mistakes, you knew he knew he'd forgotten to eat dinner.

"yes ma'am. i love you," sebastian said, bringing the camera close to his face.

"i love you too fishface," you replied.

after you hung up, you ate your dinner slowly. you had been lost in thought it was soon nearly 8:30 and you still had to vlog getting ready for bed.

after you finished getting ready for bed, you turned off your side lamp and smiled at the picture of you and seb that was framed and propped on your nightstand.

you woke up at 7:15 to your set alarm. seb had stolen your phone one day and set your alarm to his favorite song and it made you think of him every morning.

you walked into the kitchen and propped your camera up to start filming breakfast. when you hit record, you heard someone scare you behind you.

"BOO!"

"gah!"

you turned around ready to slap whoever was behind you. only when your hand made contact with sebastian's face did you realize it was your boyfriend of 3 years.

knowing how you react when you're scared, he was ready to catch your hand as not to make too much damage to his face.

"surpiseeee," sebastian sing-songed.

"SEBASTIAN STAN!" you jumped in his arms, camera long forgotten. you had your world back in your hands.

"hi fart face," seb laughed into your neck, hugging you back. "i love that i waited until you hit record and got all of that on camera."