Chapter 6 - From The Peace To The Wild

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/154795

From 1.02 - Deus Ex Magic: Outside the Hale House, Haley, Stiles and Scott stood above Laura's grave.

Sabine: (voice over) "Previously On Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 1.01 - All The Legends Are True: In the Preserve, Alec fired arrow after arrow at Tara, finally shooting an arrow straight through her arm. Alec and the two hunters were firing their weapons at Tara, and Tara ducked back down behind the tree to be shielded from the bullets and arrows, trapped.

Scott: (voice over from 1.01 All The Legends Are True) "Who were they?"

Sabine arrived, running closer, into the course of the bullets and arrows, holding her hands up, waving both her hands, which both danced with lines of red magic with sparks of blue in the air that followed her hand movements, while the whites of her eyes glowed red and her irises glowed blue. The red/blue magic took hold of each bullet and arrow, and Sabine thrust her hands toward the hunters, sending the bullets and arrows flying back at Alec and the hunters.

Derek: (voice over from 1.01 All The Legends Are True) "Hunters."

There were flashes of Tara and Sabine fighting the hunters, ending with Tara pinning Alec against the tree with her knee to his chest, stabbing him in the shoulder with the arrow that he shot her with.

Derek: (voice over from 1.01 - All The Legends Are True) "The kind who have been hunting us for centuries."

From 1.01 - All The Legends Are True: Outside BHHS, A red SUV's car horn honking made Scott and Allison look toward it, the driver and the person in the passenger seat got out.

"That's my Dad and brother Alec," Allison told him.

Chris looked at Scott.

From 1.01 - All The Legends Are True: In the Preserve, Chris stepped forward, lowering his crossbow.

From 1.01 - All The Legends Are True: Outside BHHS, Chris looked at Scott, smiling.

Scott was in shock.

From 1.04 - Arielle Through the Looking Glass: In the Argent House, in Allison's room, Scott and Allison sat on her bed, looking at a picture of Chris and Kate.

"Who's this?" Scott asked.

"That's my Dad's sister, Kate," Allison answered.

From 1.04 - Arielle Through the Looking Glass: In the road, Kate cocked the rifle, looking around. "Come on!" She fired the gun. "Come on!"

From 1.03 - Ties That Bind: In the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic, Sheriff looked at the boss. "Hey, Deaton, listen, while I'm here, you mind taking a look at those pictures I was telling you about?"

Deaton took the evidence envelope, taking out the pictures. "A wolf could chase down its prey, hobbling it by tearing at the ankles."

From 1.03 - Ties That Bind: In Scott's dream, Scott grabbed Allison's ankle, making her scream and fall.

From 1.03 - Ties That Bind: In the bowling alley's arcade, Jackson and Scott were talking.

"Don't think for a second I've given up on finding out what your little secret is," Jackson told him. "I think whatever it is you're hiding..." He turned his head. "You don't want her to find out about it, either."

Scott followed his gaze to Allison, who was getting ready to leave, sitting next to Lydia.

From 1.04 - Arielle Through the Looking Glass: In BHHS' hallway, Tara started to walk past Jackson.