They are Alive?

I woke up a couple of hours later, and judging from the still-dark room, it isn't even morning yet, or it was about to be. I shivered and chattered from the freezing cell. The cloak I'm using as a blanket helps, but I'm still a little cold. "If I don't get out of h-h-here I-I'm g-g-gonna freeze..." I stuttered. I stood up, keeping the cloak draped over me, and checked the cell door "Locked." I sighed, squeezing the cloak. I have considered climbing out through what seems to be a window, (But it was more of a hole in the wall to me.) But It wasn't an option given I'm afraid of heights, and the ledges I could hold on to didn't look stable. I couldn't stand for long as my feet have just given out.

I feel those same rivers pouring from my eyes again. "I'd promise I would fight, but I just had to be so weak..." I slightly chuckled "How much would it have taken to put that beast down, anyway? An arrow or two? The arrows I had in my possession (Before being taken away.) were indeed strong." A little time passed until I heard clinking footsteps. "What shoes would ever make that sound?" I thought to myself. Gathering all the strength I had, I picked up a nearby stool and backed away. This could be my chance to escape. The light slowly approaches the cell, along with those eerie footsteps. My eyes widened when I saw what walked in the cell. That weird candle thing. I didn't give a fuck what it's called. "HOLY CRAP THIS PALACE HAS GHOSTS?" the thing looked at me with some type of confused face. "Mam, please calm down--"I broke the stool over its head before he finished speaking.

"Ugghhh. Ow... That would hurt if they did not make me out of solid gold. Strong swing, Miss." Now it was my turn to be confused. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I spoke up, "Who are you?" I asked, sitting down before my legs gave out again. "I am Lumière. Master has forgiven you and sent me to get you out of this cell. I'm here to take you to your room." he smiled. "I have a room?" I asked nervously before Lumière nodded. He then gestured to me with his candle hand to follow him. I walked over slowly and picked him up and with that, he led the way to what would now be my new prison. We roamed through some viney but beautiful halls and crossed an outdoor corridor before eventually reaching my room.

When I opened the door, it was like a beautiful fairytale took over my room. It was magical. It was beyond words, and all I could think about was that it was too fancy for me. I looked over to Lumière, who has already hopped from my hand. "I know what you're thinking, madam. But master truly said it's fine to stay here. I'll leave you to yourself." With that, he left. I took a moment to look around my room more. The walls were a delicate light blue with realistic gilded vines. The room's decorated with roses, too. Beautiful tables filled the empty spaces along with some trays of fruit, paintings, candles, and much more. Near the windows was a vanity with everything you can imagine. Wearable hair combs to brushes, perfumes, and natural hair products. I ran my fingers along the softly padded chair and looked at my hand. Not a spot of dust to be seen. I then went over to the bed and ran my hand through the decorative fur that rests at the foot of the bed. I then noticed my wounds.

Speaking of that, my wounds haven't healed properly in that cell at all, but the bleeding has stopped. I looked near the entrance of my room and saw some water. Was it a fountain? It was an odd thing to have in a bedroom.

That mattered little to me though "If I don't clean them no matter how small they are, I'll risk infection." I walked over to the water and slowly submerged my hands in the water, wincing a little at the stinging. The next thing that happens baffles me; My body stiffens as glowing orbs, one after another, appear from nowhere. The orbs swarmed my hands, and I would have moved my hands back, but curiosity has taken over. I continued to watch until the next thing I knew, my hands healed. I pull my hands from the water to pinch the once-sensitive skin "OW... This isn't a dream." I mumbled. I got up and took off my cloak and boots since there was a fireplace to keep me warm, I could finally rest.