the sleepover

Me and my friends that i have semi met before are coming over to my friend adelynn's house for a fun sleepover to have a good time. I am absolutely stressed over my mind because i want to make a good impression on these people. As i'm stressing over everyone coming over and in a couple of hours I get a notification on my phone. It's from my friend Conz.
"Hey Bee can I invite my friend Fern over to join us for a sleepover." Conz asked.
Of course my spontaneous ass said more the merrier.
About 5 hours have passed and almost everyone is here. Suddenly I see two people walk through the door, my friend Conz and their friend Fern. And wow Fern is so attractive.
"Hey can I be you." i said to Fern, "what a stupid thing to say I thought to myself"
"Haha of course you can shawty." They replied to me happily.
Throughout the day me and our friends were chatting it up and doing stupid things like teenagers do, like giving stick and pokes or spray painting dicks on a wall.
All of that day distracted me from what was really hurting me, I was dating someone that has lost feelings for me awhile ago. I too had lost feelings for them as well but it hurt to see them go. Anyways all my friends ended up heading to Fred Meyer and buying as many snacks as our hearts desire. We decided to take some cute pictures in-front of a bus stop. What type of pictures? Photos of us kissing of course. When it was me and Ferns turn to kiss, i asked with a smirk on my face "Can i choke you?"
Fern nodded their head in compliance.
(this is where i should add my gf at the time didn't care if i kissed other ppl)
We make our way home after that because some of the details are blurry. We all decided as edgy teens when we got home to watch the dsmp stream, I was laying in bed when Fern asked if we could cuddle. I of coursed agreed to this.
This is where it gets kinda mushy gushy. They laid on me and asked "Is this comfortable for you" goddamn my heart started pounding, then they whined and started playing with my hair. We laid like this for awhile while watching the stream. After sometime we all got up to do tarot card readings. Fern wanted to do one for me and I asked about my current relationship. Ofc they told me it was going down hill, anyone could tell. We stayed up a little more but I was tired and went to sleep on the couch and Fern joined me. We cuddled all night but when I woke up Fern was cuddling Milo 🙄🙄. That's okay because apparently I kicked them off of me in the morning. Sadly everyone had to leave by that time and I said goodbye but not without one of Ferns shirts. As Fern and Conz were leaving together, I noticed they left their phone on the couch. This was my superhero moment, I ran through like 6 doors to catch up to them before they left. I managed to make it and give it to them.
"Oh my god thank you, i would have been upset if I left this." They smiled at me.
I was out of breathe but man it was worth it.