pink moon

I was the first to M's house that night. They knew I liked Fern because I could not stop talking about them all day. Me and them set up for the pink moon viewing. I even bounded with their dogs. The guests were finally showing up, Milo was there right after me. We were all sitting on a trampoline waiting for the others. Then a car pulls up.
They both look and me while M smirks and says "I think it's Fern."
My nerves skyrocketed, I couldn't help but squeal like a fucking school girl because they were here. Fern comes to join us on the trampoline and immediately cuddles up to me. My heart was racing and the butterflies in my stomach were doing summersaults. Fern was showing us their cool crystal collection they brought with us.
That's when we decided to trade crystals.
"Here's my first amethyst I ever got and I think you should have it." I said while handing them the crystal.
"And heres the rose quartz I always have on me." They handed me the most pretty crystal.
The pink moon was out finally and I knew it was time. The whole squad was messing around on the street but I was setting up a camera so I could take a photo with the moon in the background. "Fern come here." I said to them.
When they walked over here I picked them up and set the timer and we kissed for a photo. Our friend M photo bombed us which was hilarious. We didn't like how that photo turned out so M repaid us by taking a few more photos for us.
It got late and it was time for everyone to go. As everyone left it was just me, M and Sydney left. M said to me "so you really like them huh?" And i smiled and nodded. I really fucking liked them.