Friday 18 January 20XX

I saw L/n going home with Yamazaki while I was in the middle of training. I decided to follow them. It's not like skipping this one time would hurt anything. And besides, looking after my classmate is far more important. So I followed them and they were heading to her home. That bastard grabbed her and he fucking confessed! THAT JACKASS CONFESSED! She rejected him (thank god) , but it took a few times for it to get through his thick skull. Eventually she went inside, and Yamazaki left.[I'll have to start following L/n home to ensure her safety] I needed to have a little chat with him, so I followed him. He went into a dark alley, so that's where I confronted him. I lectured him about respecting women, but he kept trying to walk away from me. So, I broke his shins. I still remember the sweet sound of his bones breaking. Sadly, he passed out when he saw all of that blood. I swiped his phone and wallet before smashing his skull. For a minute I debated on whether or not to take his blood soaked blazer, in the end I took it and it made me feel powerful.

I did dispose of the body and clean up the blood. I couldn't have anyone finding him.

When I got home, I burned my shoes and my clothes. I didn't really feel like spending hours scrubbing his blood off of my things. Chunks of his brain stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

 Disgusting.