Chapter 14 - Support System

--JENNIE--

Lisa left in the morning. She refused to be accompanied in the airport. We separated in front of The Peninsula. I bid my goodbye and we shared a long, passionate, and sincere kiss on the lips.

I walked back to the shop. Nayeon was manning the front when suddenly she look surprised when she laid her eyes on me as I open the door.

"Boss Jen, why you here? I thought you'll be back tomorrow?" The first thing she mentioned.

"Well, I didn't know Lisa's flight is early in the morning." I blurted out. I was about to go through the backdoor when Nayeon held me my arm and stopped me from walking.

"Sister, you're not going anywhere until you tell us your rendezvous! Jin and Irene come out! The boss is here!" Nayeon shouted.

I can hear the pans clunk and the floors creaking when Jin and Irene immediately came running from the back door to the front. They turned the door knob to open the door and all eyes went wide when it landed on me.

"Ma'am Jennie!"

"Boss J!"

Jin and Irene greeted me with excitement. I waved my hand at them.

"Hey guys!" I spoke. I'm blushing because I'm happy I get to see them again. My little family in Tokyo.

"So, where's the hot blonde girl?" Irene asked. She was grinning at me. Ready to tease me any second.

"She left. She went back to Seoul this morning." I lowly said. I slumped at one of the chairs.

"Oh no, someone's lonely" Jin teased. His eyes were squinting.

"So tell us first what happened to you two. Are you guys like a couple now?" Nayeon interrupted. She sat at the chair facing me.

They were all looking at me intently like I did something bad. I did not mouthed any word but I slowly nodded to them.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Nayeon shouted in a high pitch voice. She was jumping in joy as if she just won the lottery.

"Tell us more, Boss!" Jin butted in. He sat at the chair with its back on his front.

I sat up straight and fixed my blouse. "Okay" I surrendered.

"We got to know each other the moment we left the shop last Wednesday." I started.

"She told me that she's gonna be here for a couple of days. So I said, "Well then, let's date. Let's make use of your time."" I continued.

"Oh my god!! And then what happened?!" Irene squealed from her seat.

"Yah, let me finish!" I protested. I received a thumbs up from Irene, allowing me to continue.

"Then she asked me for dinner somewhere in Roppongi. Then out of the blue, she asked me where will I take her. So, I suggested we go visit Osaka-Kyoto cause she haven't been there."

"So we went there and that's when Nayeon called me. We were in Fushimi-Inari Shrine in Kyoto. After that, we spent the night in an Airbnb."

"The next day, I took her to Universal Studios in Osaka." I stopped speaking and noticed that they were all staring at me. They were listening attentively. I let out a laugh.

"Go on, Jennie!" Irene blurted out. She seems pissed because I stopped mid-sentence. Aigoo, these guys.

"Okay. So going back to Universal Studios, that's where we confessed to each other and believe it or not we became a couple." I confessed.