ꨄ︎Happy valentine's day Bakugoఌ︎

Today was Valentine's day and you had asked your boyfriend Bakugo to go out and get some food. He had already spoiled you with a giant teddy bear, chocolates, fruit basket, and plenty of kisses. So you to give him the favor back. Once he left you ran to your shared bedroom and went to the closet. You pulled out the red lingerie you had bought the other day. You got dressed "Wowww" you said looking at yourself. You put some makeup and fixed your hair a bit. You heard the door open "Im back babe" you heard from downstairs. You snickered and sat on the edge of the bed. "Babe?" Bakugo said coming up the Stairs. You didnt answer and waited for him to come in. He opened the door and looked you up and down licking his lips. "For me?" he asked pointing his finger up and down at you. "Mhm~" you hummed in response. "Damn." he said walking over to you putting his hands all over your body. He tilted your head up with his fingers.."I know you spent time putting this on, but do you mind if i take it off?" you said grinning. "I can do it myself!" you said happily "I wanna treat you this time" you added with a smile. "Ah?" he said slowly. "Just lay down" you said. He sat up against the head board. You crawled over him and undid this pants. You took his dick and started to tease the tip, bending down and arching your back. "Mmh~God your so good" Bakugo said groaning holding your hair out of the way. You felt himstart to twitch so you shoved it down your throat as released in your throat, throwing his head back. You swallowed it sticking your tongue out to show it was all gone. Bakugo took off his shirt. You kept eye contact with him as you licked up his abs all the way to his neck where you sat up. You cupped his face in both hands and kissed him. He put his hand on the back of your waist pulling you closer. You pulled away and smiled. You pulled away your panties aside and guided his dick into you. You let out a soft moan as you went all the way down. As you started to move back and forth, Bakugo sucked on your neck. The room was soon full both of your moans as you both released.

Afterwards you two cleaned up and showered before getting to bed. "Thank you for today baby" you said as Bakugo walked back into the room with ice cream. "Dont thank me dumb ass" he said "Here" he said handing you your ice cream and playing a movie.