My Understandings

Marie (Scar)'s POV

I have been spending alot of time with Austin. We have went to the movies and we were now walking out of the mall. I got some new clothes. We took weird photos. You don't know how many disapproving looks we got. We had fun.

I like him, but no one would approve of us being together. We have a few weeks before we go to warped! I can't wait to perform with my new bass.

Austin bent down and I hopped on his back and he piggy back rode me to the car.He drove me home and My Understandings came on which is one of his songs. I sang to it, it is one of my favorite songs. "I think you sing that better than I do," I laughed. "Oh yeh right." He smiled and we we finally got home. I thanked him and he walked me up to the door. He kissed my cheek and walked back to his car I went straight to my room with butterflies in my belly.

I put my things away and hoped these next two weeks go by fast.

~Night before they leave for tour~

It is six in the afternoon and I still have not got my things packed. I got on my laptop and was going through twitter fans saying that they can't wait for Reckless nights. I can't either. Mom walked into my room and asked," why do I not see any bags?" I shrugged and said," I'm to lazy." She glares at me and I know I should get things packed.

I had a suitcase and a bag with my straightener, makeup, and some other things. I sat it by the door. It is eight and I have to be up by three so I went down stairs got a slice if col pizza ate it and went to bed.

Sierra's POV

Sometimes she is lazy but that is very rare of her as lately I have been asking her to do things and I feel like I am losing her. I have everything packed and I was laying in the bed with Andy when we heard a scream. Scar. I ran to her room in basketball shorts and a tank top.

"Scar what's wrong?" She had a smile on her face and said ," he asked me out." I rolled my eyes and said "scar you had me scared." she laughed and I went o bed after I told her might we have to get on the bus at three in the morning because we have to go to Indianapolis,IN tomorrow.

~~~~Authors Note~~~~

So my band doesn't go to warped but it's a story get over it! She said yes to Austin I you want to know.

~Sierra