The Fool

Upright: innocence, new beginnings, free spirit,

"Have you heard? There is a rumour about the enchanted forest".

The sun burns brightly down on his face.

"If you go into the forest to a clearing with the Old Man's Tree".

The sound of leaves cruck under his dirty combat boots as he enters the clearing.

"You will find out that whatever time you enter it will always be night inside, as it's cursed with eternal night".

The lustre of the moon twinkles in the open sky.

"but beware, of the spirt who lives in the Old Man's Tree as it is not a nice one".

The soft glow of the moon shines through a slim figure walking from behind the old tree.

"Hello" They say with a warm smile.

------

A Day Earlier

"That's fucking stupid" A man in a silly lime green jumper said to the storyteller.

"Well, it maybe sounds stupid but if it's true it could be so cool" The storyteller said proudly.

"Sapnap you're dumb" The third male stated. Sapnap looked over at him with a sad expression.

"George not you too!" Sapnap threw himself back onto the bed of the forest. The two other males laughed.

"Come on it's getting late now, if you want, we can go and check out the enchanted forest tomorrow all together" The green man said to the group as he helped them up.

"Dream, man as much as I would love to come, but I can't I'm busy, Punz wants me to help him with making a foam gun" Sapnap said brushing off his back and butt of leaves.

"You and Punz are making a foam gun? What are you two? 5?" George's face held fake disgust.

"Mentally? Yes!" they three laughed as they started to walk out of the spruce forest. "So, what about you Georgie, you gonna go with Dream to the Old Man's Tree?"

"Nah, I'll pass sorry Dream, but going on an adventure to a place that is supposedly cursed with eternal night I'll pass up" George pushed his glasses up as they reached their apartments.

"You guys are boring, Sapnap's the one who told us the stupid tale and sounded excited about going in it" Dream said opening his door, "You guys can suck my cock. I'm gonna go on my own and tell you guys nothing".

"Yeah, yeah sure" George retreated into his residence. "See you Dream, Sapnap".

"I'll suck you dick anytime Dream just ask" Sapnap ended with a wink to the Buff male, before closing his door. Dream following his action.

-------------

Present

"Hello!" The figure said to Dream with an innocent smile. His smile was radiating warmth, Dream believed he could feel.

"ah hi?" Dream was in shock, the man standing before him was kind of cute. He was a bit see through, but he just believed that was because of the moon's light. He has curly brown hair that slightly covered a blue flower that appeared to be grown from his right eye socket, beautiful gold shimmery eyes, black thin wired glasses that sat nicely on the bridge of his nose, elf like ears with an emerald earing. He sported a soft yellowed jumper pushes up just bellowed his elbows, plain black pants, and white shoes.

"Ah, my name is Dream. I'm a human" Dream felt like an idiot, what if this person was also a human with just strangely elf like pointed ears.

"Hello Dream! My name is Wilbur, I'm a free-spirit" Wilbur said with a smile again but this time it was less innocent and cheekier. "ready to start a new beginning with me?"

---------------------------

Hey Boys whats popping?

Sorry it took so long to come out I had a bit on my plate so sorry about that. But I hope yous liked the first chapter sorry its short me laptops bout to die and am tired.

if you are confused about what the first bit of the chapter is (the Upright thing) well... im not gonna tell ya just yet, if you know you know, if you dont then you dont.

:]

Have a nice time

-Tommy/Patches