Chapter 1

* Maddie's P.O.V *
"Maddie get up we landed" Kayla whispered to me while shaking me. " okay " I said getting up and grabbing my bags. I was dreading moving to New Jersey my whole life was in Omaha. My family my friends everything. The thing I will miss most is playing lacrosse at school with my friends. I'm just glad that it's a new school year. When we got off the plane we got our bags and looked for my aunt. " hey aunt Kelly " I said giving her a hug. " hi sweetie how are you" she asked while we were getting our bags in the car. " I'm good" I answered with a smile " Kayla how are you doing " she asked I hope she knows she most likely isn't going to get an answer " okay " she said which was more of an answer than I expected she really only talks to me. " so when we get back you both can go to your rooms and we can go out for dinner then go shopping for some clothes maybe." she asked shopping oh boy I'm in but I'm not too sure Kayla will want to go but maybe. " yeah I'm in" I said with a smile " Kayla do you want to go" I asked her all I got was a shake of the head indicating she didn't want to go

* SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME*
We got back to the house and went to our rooms which were right across the hall from each other. Our rooms were already painted our color of choice so of coarse I had mine painted pink. Both of our rooms had beds and all the other furniture you could think of. This was why my aunt Kelly is the best she acts like a teenager and doesn't care what we do really as long as we aren't going to get into major trouble she's okay with it.

" aunt Kelly I'm all unpacked do you wanna go shopping now" I asked while walking down the stairs into the living room. " sure Maddie you can go start the car and I will be out in a few minutes" she said while giving me the car keys. I slipped on my sperry's and walked out of the door. I got in the car and started it while I was in there I got a call from my friend jake.
* CONVO M-MADDIE J-JAKE *
M- hey jake what's going on
J- not much I just called to see how everything was going
M- oh it's been good but I miss home already
J- haha any lacrosse teams yet
M- no not yet we start school tomorrow and I'm gonna find out then let's hope they're a good team
J- okay well call me if you need anything I'll be here
M- thanks I will be home to visit soon bye
J- bye
* END OF PHONE CONVO *

A few minutes after I finished talking to jake my aunt got in the car. " so what stores do you like to shop in" she asked me " well I like American Eagle, Pink, Forever 21, H&M, and Garage" I said forgetting a few stores but oh we'll. " sounds good I like those stores too" she said which didn't surprise me because she acts and dresses like us so it's okay I mean she is only like 25 so it doesn't bother me. When we got to the mall we went right to Pink.

" I wanna know the whole story as to why you two are here I know generally what happened but I want to know how " she asked this may take a while. " well it all started when Kayla started becoming more rebellious and wasn't coming home until late at night coming from who knows where, so my mom and dad started to get sick of it and they grounded her, well she didn't really want to be grounded so she left anyway, then when she came home her and mom had a HUGE screaming match and I think mom threw some lamps at her then hit her really hard then she came upstairs and started yelling at me then she hit me for apparently helping her leave so the next day me and Kayla went to CPS and told them what happened and they asked if we had any relatives that we could live with that were far away and then we were here" I said out of breath because how long of a story it was to tell.

After we went into Pink we went into a few more stores making small talk about how we have been because it has been a long time since I have seen aunt Kelly. Our last stop was the food court to get dinner. By this time I was starving so I went to subway and go a salad. I sat down and ate it. While I was eating this group of cute boys walked by and there was one that was super cute but I didn't feel like being social and saying hi. They were all wearing lacrosse jerseys from my soon to be school I think. Lets hope I can get on the team

Kayla's P.O.V
Ugh.i hate airplanes. "Maddie get up we landed"I told my sister. All she said was okay. As we got our bags we saw our aunt Kelly. " hey aunt Kelly " maddie said and giving her a hug. " hi sweetie how are you" she asked while we were getting our bags in the car. " I'm good" She answered with a smile " Kayla how are you doing " she asked me " okay " i said which was more of a mumble . " so when we get back you both can go to your rooms and we can go out for dinner then go shopping for some clothes maybe." she asked " yeah I'm in" Maddie said with a smile " Kayla do you want to go" She asked me asked all She got was a shake of the head indicating i didn't want to go. Like shopping is okay I guess. But I fell like penny boarding for a little while. Anyway as we got home Maddie went to her room which was across my room. When I went into my room I looked around. It's neon green. And my bed has a white and green confuter and matching pillows.

I change in to leggings and a minni mouse jumper. I went down stars and put my gray Vans. I grabbed my bag and penny broad. I was skating by this big house when I lost my balance and fell off my board " oh my god are you okay" I heard someone saying to me I didn't know there was someone out here " yeah I'm okay thank you " I looked up and DAYUM this kid was hot. He reached his hand out to help me up and when he did he introduced himself " hi I'm Ethan Dolan you are?" He said politely " I'm Kayla gilinsky nice to meet you " I said when I said gilinsky his eyebrows twisted " gilinsky as in jack gilinsky" here we go he's probably going to use me for jacks fame " yeah he's my cousin how do you know him" I said hoping it wouldn't be from vine " we'll you see I'm kinda vine famous and we are going on tour together soon" oh my god I can't believe it I knew that last name was familiar. "Oh. The baja tour?" I asked. "Haha no it the digi tour."he chuckled. I looked down. A blush was creeping on my face. "Um well I gots to go. Oh and do you know if the lax team is good at Hamilton high school?" He nodded and said "see you later Kayla. And yes cus I'm on the team" he said with a smirk. "Oh. Okay. See you later Ethan. " I got back on my penny broad and went home.

THANK YOU FOR READING❤WE ARE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR AND WE WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON LOVE YOU GUYS😘😘 PEACE OUT BUTTERCUPS.💖💃