The fun begins.

Alvin had being feeling extra horny lately, but nobody was interested in his banging body. He could admit his face had flaws but when I came to his body he had broad shoulders, chiseled abs that could cut glass, and hair EVERYWHERE. Alvin wasn't the most simplistic person as he never got along with anyone but Simon... When he thought of Simon he thought of his soul melting smile, and licking his neck down to his abs and just continuing down till they were intertwined.
But they were brothers. And Dave would never allow it, not even uncle Ian. Alvin was at a loss. Until Dave mentioned Theodore had a private concert to attend, and that Dave would go with him. Dave left Simon in charge and told them he'd be back in 2 weeks. Could this be Alvins chance?

Alvin and Simon waved goodbye to there father through the window. Them Simon asked Alvin if he wanted to go for a quick swim, Alvins 9 inch dick instantly erected, Alvin panicked trying to compress it down telling Simon he had to pee but might come out in a bit. Simon could see Alvins boner and decided to fuel it he told Alvin to meet him outside in a bit. Alvin agreed.

Alvin had waited out his boner and began to walk outside towards the pool, but on the patio he noticed Simons pants and shirt laying on the concrete, he walked closer and seen his underwear, Alvin could feel his penis begin to erect. He turned around the corner and saw Simons fat ass facing towards the sun( he was on a pool float) Alvins dick instantly erected and he could feel how horny he was but he pretended to be disgusted. He asked Simon what he was doing! Simon just smiled and flipped over exposing his 8.5 inch penis. Alvin was extremely confused. Simon began to walk out of the pool and tugged at Alvins pants as he walked into the house slightly pulling Alvin with him. Alvin was excited but so confused. Alvin asked Simon what was about to happen. Simon stopped Alvin and began to kiss him roughly, Alvin of course kissed back. The passion was flooding there bodies, and Alvin wanted more. Simon began to tug at Alvins clothes while they kissed, Alvin pulled away and ripped them off exposing his gorgeous body, Simons jaw slightly dropped. Alvin seen Simons jaw drop slightly so decided to take charge a bit, he began to kiss down Simons neck; like he dreamed, moving down to his abs suckiling each individual ab until they each were covered in hickies and gentle kisses, Alvin got afraid once he had to move down more; he was a virgin, Simon noticed this and flipped Alvin on his back and gently kissed down towards his dick, until he was giving Alvin his first Blow job. After that Alvin was preparing to return the favor, but suddenly a knock fell upon the door, it was there neighbor he found Simons underwear and wanted to return them, Simon smirked and said thanks to their nieghbor, them they shut the door and walked upstairs exhausted, and went into their separate rooms, Alvin was in shock that just happened.