Morning after Tension.

Alvin awoke, stretching his arms across his bed suddenly he noticed a warm fuzzy body directly next to him caressing his earlobe. Alvin turned the other way before getting out of bed. Simon whispered round 2? Alvin was exhausted and kinda just wanted to eat breakfast. Simon nodded and offered pancakes, Alvin said yes please and Simon got out of bed and began to cook a fancy breakfast for Alvin. Alvin noticed this strong smell of delicious melting butter coming from the kitchen downstairs and began walking down the stairs, he noticed Simon had cooked pancakes, waffles, crepes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns in what felt like minutes. Alvins jaw dropped, but he quickly closed it before Simon could see, Simon glanced towards Alvin before continuing to cut up fresh fruit. Simon asked Alvin how he slept, Alvin murmured good whilst nodding, Simon said that was good and put down the fruit bowl he had just chopped and quickly turned around grabbing Alvin by the waist, Simon then whispered into Alvins ear "I want you." Alvin could feel a boner beginning to rise up but Simon knew it was coming and gripped Alvins penis, making it only grow larger.
Alvin wanted Simon to but he was also trying to eat, so once Simon gripped his dick he instantly let out a little moan, Simon smirked, Alvin then grabbed a pancake whilst Simon was gripping him and stuffed it in his mouth, Alvin tried to let out a little grin but pancake fell through. Simon released Alvin wiping the crumbs of pancakes that had fallen out. Alvin giggled a little bit and so did Simon.
Simon left the room for no more than 5 minutes in that time Alvin stuffed his face with food and swallowed, once Simon came back he was wearing an apron. Nothing else. Alvin noticed this and choked for a second, suddenly the apron began to slowly slip off. Simon shut the kitchen blind and began to slowly walk towards Alvin whilst his apron fell off. Alvin looked up and down Simons body, he was extremely handsome, Alvin wanted to be inside of him. Simon began to tease Alvin, he ran up to him and almost kissed him but instead let out one small warm breath down his neck, then continued down and began to nibble at his pants right above his dick looking up every so often, Alvin kept slipping out little moans, Alvin couldn't take the tease any longer and unzipped his pants, Simon continued to bite at Alvins underwear, Alvin instantly pulled his throbbing dick out of his underwear, Simon began to suckle on the tip which drove Alvin wild. But suddenly he stopped, Alvin opened his eyes and noticed Simon was on his knees doggy style waiting for Alvin to put it in him. Alvin got nervous so he drove his hand up and down his own dick before sticking it inside of Simons tight ass. Simon instantly let out a little moan, Alvin smiled and began to move in and out of Simon, they would both be grunting and moaning, eventually Alvin noticed he was about to cum and pulled out, Simon opened his mouth while Alvin ran his hand up and down his dick. Simon watched Alvins dick explode with white goo which he obviously ate. They were both satisfied with there little "session" to say the least. They once again sat in there rooms for most of the day after that as Alvin was slightly embarrassed. But Simon was plotting tomorrow's day.