Chapter One: Funny, Cute, and Kissable

Chapter One:

Hey, my name is Natalie Hills, But my friends call me Nat. I'm just your average 18 year old girl. besides the fact that my hair is bright red, and I'm on the all boys football team, and..... You know what? Maybe I should just take average out of the description. Well any ways, I have firey, red hair and bright, green eyes. I love singing, food, dancing, sports, pranks, and especially challenges. I hate dresses, skirts, heels, pink, and any thing gurly. I hate the "popular" girls who are always talking about One Direction. Blah! Man I hate One Direction. Well I'm starting to sound like the "popular" girls, always talking about themselves. Catch you later :)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sat down my pencil and notebook, and looked up at my teacher, Mrs. Moon. She was writing something on the board. Nothing interesting.

A loud ringing noise rang through out the silent classroom. Mrs. Moon stopped writing and picked up the phone. I didn't pay attention to their conversation. I assumed someone was wanted in the office or had an early dismissal. I was surprised when she asked me to come out into the hallway.

All eyes turned to me. I suddenly grew nervous. Am I in trouble? No, I didn't do any thing wrong. I stood up and headed for the classroom door. I was as clueless as my class mates. I had no Idea why she wanted me or what that phone call was about. When I got out to the hall way, and Miss. Moon told me I might want to sit down. All I knew, was that this wasn't going to be good news.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Cliff Hanger!!!! mwahaha >:{) the boys won't come in until 2nd, 3rd chapter so keep reading please. sooo this is my first fanfiction. yay!!!!!! do you like it sooo far??? I promise I'll try to update regularly, but I need inspiration soooooooo.... so keep reading please thank you for the people who actually read this :) there'll be more in the next chapter ;)

~meeeeeee