Chapter 3: Meeting the Boys

I decided to put the Authers note on top this time. So First I just wanted to say thank you to.............. hayley52300 !!!!!!!!!! I feel like she's the only one reading this. so Thanks!!!!!! and thanks to the other people who have read this far. This is a work in progress so bare with me. K? Thanks.

OK rants over :)

~Hay Hay

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"So where are you going to go to?" Niall asked as we walked down the beach towards his car.

" I'm not sure. I don't have any more family that I know of." I admited looking at him.

" Wow. I'm sorry. " he said giving me a sympathetic smile.

" its not your fault " I said frowning.

" and it's not yours either " he said looking me dead in the eye. We got to his big, black, shiny Lamborghini. How does this kid afford this thing.

"Ladies first" he said opening the car door and bowing.

" why thank you kind sir " I said playing along. I curtsied and then got in the passenger seat. Niall closed the door and quickly ran around and jumped in the drivers seat. he put the keys in the ignition and we were off!

" hey if you need a place to stay you can stay with me and the lads. " he said his eyes on the road.

"But I just met you and-"

" this is crazy " Niall sang

"What?"

"MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!" Niall yelled letting go of the steering wheel.

" NIALL THE STEERING WHEEL! " I yelled

" oh! sorry " he said his cheeks tinted red as he set his hands back on the wheel. I swear this guy is crazy. :P

" How did you get your driving license? " I said " wait, do you even have a licence. PLEASE say you have your license." I said looking at him with wide eyes.

" don't worry love, I have my license. " he laughed.

" don't call me love" I said crossing my arms.

" why not? " he asked

" because i just don't like being called love" I answered

" alright then, what ever the lady wants " he said

there was a couple moments of silence. " can we turn on the radio " I asked.

" Sure " he said turning on the radio. Sexy and i know it came on.

" Oh yeah im sexy and i know it! " I sang in a terrible off key voice while dancing in my seat. Niall just laughed and joined in.

After about 15 minutes and some bad singing later we arrived at a huge hotel.

" wow! how can you afford this? " I asked looking over at Niall who was putting on sunglasses and a hoodie " what are you doing? " I said giving him a weird look.

" I'm putting on sun glasses and a hoodie. what does it look like? "

" But why? it's 85 degrees out and its dark." I said

" you know so we won't get mobbed " he said. with that I took a closer look at him, he seemed kinda familiar. I just shrugged it off and got out of the car.

We walked into the lobby and into the elevator. Niall hit the 7th floor button. once we got to the 7th floor. we got to the last door and heard yelling inside.

" YOU ATE MY CARROTS! "

" Lou I'm sorry. "

" WHAT?! SORRY! SORRY DOESNT CUT IT HAZ! "

Niall opened the door to reveal a boy in red pants, a striped shirt, and suspenders cornering a boy with brown curls, who was clutching onto a bag of carrots.

Niall cleared his throat " um, guys this is Nat "

The boy in stripes turned around and ran into me, giving me a hug.

" I'm Louis! "

" hi, Louis. " I said giving a weak smile. awkward much?

" Louis let go of the poor girl, your strangling her." a boy with Brown hair and brown eyes said. Louis let me go, a big grin still stretched a cross his face.

" I'm Liam by the way. " the boy said extending his hand.

" Nice to meet you " I said shaking his hand and smiling.

"Hi, I'm zayn." A tall tan boy, with black hair said shyly while looking at the ground.

"Hi" I smiled and waved at him.

" and i am Styles. Harry Styles" The boy with Curly hair said taking my hand and giving it a light feathery kiss

" yeah and I'm not interested " I said taking my hand away and rubbing on the side of my jeans.

The rest of the boys burst out laughing. Harry just crossed his arms and pouted. I could get used to these boys.

" Well, Nat is going to stay with us for a while. So where is she going to sleep? " Niall asked

" She can sleep with me " harry said with a wink

I just rolled my eyes " No Thank you. I can just sleep on the couch."

"Alrighty then Now that we have that figured out. How about a game of truth or dare?" Louis said mischievously.

" Yes " the boys screamed immediately. running into the living room.

I still stood in the same place

" Nat you coming " Louis said

" yeah guess so " I said walking into the living room and sitting in the circle that has formed on the floor.

" lets get this over with" i said resting my head in my hands. This was going to be a long night.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

so how'd you guess like this chapter??? I personly like his chapter <3

so I need 5 reads, 3 comments ( from 2 different people ), and 2 votes k bye ♥

~Hay Hay