Chapter Five: Feeling the payne

what was that sound? was that a bird? I opened my eyes to see a small, gray, plastic bird. a pigeon to be exact.

" AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" I yelled as I swatted it.

"KEVIN!!!!" Louis screamed picking up Kevin. "you little peasant" Louis said giving me the evil eye. "are you OK Kevin. speak Kevin, speak!" he said holding the bird to his ear " oh good your OK"

"why did you do that. that scared the crap out of me." I said sitting up.

"I wanted you to meet Kevin." Louis said holding the bird in my face once again.

"well it was nice to meet you Kevin," I said pushing the bird out of my face "but I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat". I got up from the coach and started walking down the hall to the kitchen. and that was when I was scarred for life.

"AAAH! harry put some clothes on!" yelled. some one put their hands on my eyes. thank god.

"what don't like what you see" harry asked.

"definitely not." I said

"harry put some clothes on" I think Liam said "there's I lady in the house"

"but Zayn is always here" harry whined.

"I heard that" Zayn called from the bathroom.

"harry" Liam said warningly

"fine" harry sighed. after a couple of seconds I heard his door shut.

the hands came of my eyes. I turned around, it was niall.

"thanks Niall" I said.

"no problem love." he said walking back to the table.

"what did I tell you about calling me love" I said crossing my arms

"oh sorry... love" he said smiling and taking a bite of his cereal.

I sighed knowing if I continued this conversation it would never end. I went to the cabnit and grabbed some coco puffs and sat down at the table next to Liam. I look at the clock on the wall. 12:00.

"we have to leave soon. I want to grab some clothes from my house so I can change before we meet zoe. ok?" I said looking at liam and niall.

"ok" they said both with their mouths full of cereal. i grab my bowl and set it in the sink. i walk back to the living room, sitting down on the couch and putting on my lavender converse on.

it took about 30 minutes for them to get ready, mostly zayn. finally we get in the car and i direct liam to my house. i go in and quickly grab a lavender smiley face shirt and some high waisted jean shorts. i change and hop back in the car and we on our way to the mall.

As we arrive at the mall i see zoe standing at the front entrance. she's taller than me with medium brunette hair, and gorgeous dark green eyes, and she's so skinny. im so excited to see her i don't even wait for the car to come to a complete stop before i jump out and start running towards her

"ZOE!!!!!!!!!"

"NAT!!! she says as soon as she see's me. i slam into her almost knocking her over and hug her as tight as possible.

" loosen up a bit. you're gonna choke me." she said in an over dramatic choking voice. i giggled and let go of her. the boys walked up behind me wearing hoodies and sunglasses. what is with them they act like there hiding from someone.

"oh, right. these are the boys" i said motioning to the boys.

"im zayn" zayn said smiling

"im liam" Liam said shaking zoe's hand