Part 4

"Where did Mom go Mally?" Maleficent asked.

"She went to do me a favour." Mal replied.

"Okay, she will be back soon, right?"

"Yes,Mom."

As Mal went to talk to her friends, Maleficent couldn't help but wonder what her daughter had asked for.

(With Mal and her friends)

"So what were you talking to Empress Malissa about Mal?" Arianna asked.

"You'll find out soon."

"Oh, come on please tell us," Bella said.

"Nope," Mal said popping the p. The twins realised they weren't going to get anything out of Mal and dropped the subject.

"How come your Mom's here Mal? And what did she mean by all she wanted was her wings and an apology." Solaria asked.

"You mean to say, none of the Beauties have said anything?"

"Nope, but it seems like they're hiding something."

"They are, and I'm pretty sure that Audrey doesn't know, and her grandparents seem like they're bribing the other three."

"So what exactly are they hiding?"

"The truth, that's what they're hiding," Phillip Jr said joining in the conversation. "And you were right Mal, Audrey doesn't know and grandmother and grandfather are blackmailing Mom and Dad."

"So how are they stopping you from saying anything?" Mal asked.

"Said that if I did they'd put me on the isle and hurt Mom and Dad."

"That's just too cruel." Ben said.

"So your the only child who knows?" Mal asked.

"Yep, it's a shame no-one has ever read the transcript in our castle."

Before anyone could say anything else, Melissa Fae appeared again with a blinding light.

"I have brought some people, who my granddaughter requested to watch with us," she called out.

"Great, more villains." Leah and Stephan muttered under their breath. Malissa shot the two a dirty look.

"First, Dude," Dude ran straight to Carlos and started licking him.

"Can't separate a boy and his dog." Anita said. Alex smiled at his mother.

"Next, for Cinderella, her stepsister Anastasia." Anastasia comes out and Cinderella hugged the life out of her.

"Ana, it's been so long since I've seen you. How have you been."

"Not great, considering none of us have eaten a proper meal in twenty years!" Anastasia said wiping tears from her eyes. Cinderella wrapped her into a hug once more.

"Anthony," Malissa said. Said person ran straight to Anastasia and wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay, Mother," he said soothingly.

"Mother?" Cinderella questioned. Anthony, in response bowed and said

"Pleasure to meet you, I heard so much about you from my mother and Aunt Drizella, before, she passed away." Cinderella gasped.

"P-passed A-away?" She stuttered.

"Y-yes s-she was captured by the three mental doctors one night. A-and the n-next m-morning s-she was found on the street n-naked and metal and chemicals were put inside h-her." Anastasia replied, stuttering.