Ch 2 Settling In

N,G,J POV
I wonder who that was just moved in the island house next to us...

YBFN POV
I can't believe we just moved in to our new island house like it's crazy how far we have made it in the youtube career. Our other roommates are excited to since there moving in TODAY and I couldn't be happier for the gang to be together again it's been so long since highschool since we all last hang out especially since y/n was gone but I don't know how they are going to react to my boyfriend I hadn't told them but me and G*****l had gotten together before we all graduated but y/n was gone for deployment she got her diploma and had to leave before I could tell her. (A/ N just for the story your a military veteran and if you are in the military/and field serving fir our country then thankyou for your service). I hope y/n won't be mad at me because I love him he loves me plus it be good for them to see eachother again we all were friends at one point in time.

Y/n POV
I just finished setting up my room and recording setup we have offices in the island house for our youtube setups and equipment. I know the rest of the girls are finnishing their rooms but we are supposed to get the keys to the wearhouse we just bought soon so were going to have to get on the move. I went downstairs and heard ybfn on the phone with someone and just went to see if the others were ready. When I went to see them they said they would be down in 5 and
When I went back down ybfn was saying goodbye and I love you to G*****L.