Chapter 4

Molly
"Soooo when shall we start this investigation?" Lilly wonders.
"Hmm... maybe at lunchtime or any free time we have during school?" I suggested.
"Great." She grins.
I strummed my electric guitar to warm myself up with it. I've been learning the guitar for as long as I can remember and it's like my best friend. Lilly plays the piano and even did a solo. She sang beautifully. I did my solo too but we're not much good of a singer as Skye.
Skye is always the lead singer in every performance and has been singing for almost her life.
"Hey guys!" Skye grins as she and Milly walked through the door of our music room. "Anyone here want a free Starbucks?"
"Oh yes please!" Lilly says excitedly as she gently took a paper cup from the tray.
"Sure." I smiled as I take one too. I drank it and I just loved the feeling of having a Starbucks coffee morning.
"We have like half an hour until lessons start." Milly says. "Shall we play something before we head off?"
"Why not?" Skye grins. "I feel like I'm in a good mood today!"
We played covers of songs. We haven't really tried writing our own songs yet but we will once we've got the hang of it.
"So surprised these lads aren't bothering us all morning." Skye scoffs.
"Yep." Milly says, always agreeing with everything.
"They're probably dead hahaha." Skye grins. "Oh well. Bad luck for them. Anyways, see you all later."
"See ya!" I waved to 3 of my friends and then went off for my next lesson.
Crime and Punishment. Yes I chose this course to study at college because it's just interesting. And I can also get knowledge on solving the disappearance of Isla and Sara.
I've been waiting for so long until it's finally lunchtime! I meet up with Lilly outside the music room. Skye asked if we're going to rehearse again today but me and Lills had to make an excuse. We don't want anyone thinking we're digging in too much and that we should mind our own business and let the police find out.
So we knew they were last seen in the Mess Thirteen woods. It wasn't far. It's just really near Sweet Thirteen College. I'm aware that what me and lilly are doing is risky and dangerous but I can't back out of it now. Sarah needs to know why I took a pic of the missing poster of her friends.
I heard my phone buzz with a new text message. It's Jake! I quickly opened the text quickly.
"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out today after school? I couldn't find you at lunch."
I tried to hold in my giggle of nervousness as I quickly replied.
"Heya sure, I've got time. I just have things to deal with during lunch."
He immediately replied with "Okay no worries. I'll see you after school then. Hope everything's okay x"
He sent an x? What is this supposed to mean? It just sucks that I can't have a chance with him anyways because if I do, it could ruin my friendship with my friends and I don't want that.
"Uhm molls? Are you okay?" Lilly asks in confusion.
"Oh uh yeah, let's start searching." I grin.
"So we're just going to find anything like trails in here?" Lilly asks.
"That's the plan." I answered. "But god Lills, the woods is huge. It's going to take us ages to find at least SOMETHING that'll relate to their disappearance."
"True." She sighs. "Let's get started I guess. Who knows? We might be the first ones to find something whilst the police probs won't. I'll help you."