Chapter 9

Milly
We ran outside and found Skye standing next to a tree and ran over to her.
"Skye, you do know you've made a bad reputation not just for us but for you." I say quietly.
"Milly's right Skye..." Molly sighs. "We were a group of girls who everyone looked up to but after what you've done..."
Skye's eyes start to flash with anger which gives me the shivers.
"Well what do you expect!?" She shouted. "Them guys shouldn't have come here! They legit sang a song which was definitely about me to fucking shame me!"
"How do you fucking know that the song's about you!?" Lilly rages. "It might be about someone else."
"Because Lilly, Jacob fucking Swann showed signs." Skye replies. "Whenever he sees me, he keeps trying to give me the eye which means "notice me pls" He gives me an abnormal smile which is just... flirty!"
"So what? It might not even be about you so chill! Even if he fell for you, why is that a bad thing!?" Lilly challenges.
"Why are you and Molly acting so strange lately!?" Skye yells. "You're both literally sticking up for the boys when we're supposed to be against them! Have you been hanging out with them!?"
I can't deal with their argument anymore. First the people in college are already against us and now my friends are fighting which is just too much for me. I decided to walk away from them and out of school, no one realising that I've left.

Skye
"Yes as a matter of fact, we have!" Lilly says which gave me sickness in my stomach. "In fact, me and Molly are friends with them! It's our life. We legit tried to convince you to give them a chance but since you didn't want to, that's your fucking problem. Not ours!"
She and Molly then walked off which made me feel angry. Angry at the boys, at some of my friends but mostly myself! I didn't even realize that Milly left already. Why did I have to do that? Just why!? I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't jealous of my friends being close with the boys.
I guess Jacob just wanted to be friendly but I completely pushed him away. I decided to walk home. There's no point in me staying in college right now. I don't want to go home but... I don't have a choice. I got home and found my parents looking at me and then went back to what they're doing.
"Heard you gave up your band from staffs in college." My dad sneers. "I knew you wouldn't even have the talent for long anyways."
"I didn't give up on my band! Stop chatting stuff!" I yelled.
My dad then came running over and grabbed me on the neck which made me choke.
"Don't you fucking scream at me young lady! Do that one more time and you'll see!" My dad threatens.
He lets go of me and I went to my room in tears, wondering how I'm going to stand going to college tomorrow.
Unfortunately the next day, I had to leave for college. I'm shaking as I'm walking but as I'm walking near the college gates, I saw something... I quickly hid in one corner. Jacob Swann was there, with another girl... Who even is she?
"Jacob, I just wanted to say I love you." She smiled at him and leaned over to kiss him. I shouldn't be affected or upset but I can feel my face filled with tears and ran to the nearest park. As I'm running, I see Sarah watching me in confusion.
"Skye!" she called but I kept running. I didn't feel like talking to anybody.

Sarah
I'm supposed to be on my way in college but I saw Skye running off and she looked like she was crying...
I mean, I wouldn't say we're friends but she's someone I looked up to. I was shocked about what she did yesterday to Tom but that didn't stop me from supporting her. I don't care about lessons. Skye is more important. I chased after her and found her sitting on the swings in Sweet Chapter Park.
"Skye, hey!" I waved and she looked surprised to see me.
"Sarah hey, aren't you supposed to head to college?" She sighs as she's rubbing her face.
"What's wrong? You've been crying!" I said. "I'm always here for you. You can trust me."
"I've messed up." She cried. "And Jacob..."
"What? What did he do?" I asked.
"I don't want to talk about it." Skye says as her eyes brim with tears.
"It's okay. I understand." I said as I gave her a hug. "You'll be fine. I'll always be here!"
She hugged me back and started smiling.
"Thank you Sarah." She grins.