Part 11

Pov. Liva

 *J-Jack* I said starting to remember everything that happened. I started tearing up. Jack came closer to me and I started shacking a little *go-go away f-from m-me* I said scared. Logan then send Jack out and came up to me. *Hey it's me Logan it's okay* When I saw Logan I immediately jumped into his arms and started crying. *H-he is going to h-hurt me* *No no no he is not okay. I am here now he is not going to hurt you I promise* I kept crying while I calmed down Logan kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear which helped allot. 

Author's Pov. 

Logan and Liva were still cuddled up together when the doctor came in for the discharge papers. *oh euhm sorry* Logan said. *no problem, but can you sign these papers?* *yes sure* Logan left with the doctor while Liva went to put her shoes on. *oh love, do you need any help with that?* Logan asked Liva. *uhm yes please* Logan chuckled at her response and went to help her.

Pov. Logan

*can you walk or do I need to help?* he asked Liva. Liva stood up to see but fell into my arms *thank you and help me please* she said shy. *Sure love I'll help you* I picked Liva up in bridal style while a bodyguard took the bags. Liva snuggled into my chest while we walked to the car. 

30 minutes later

*Love we are here* *I'm scared* *why* *J-Jack* *He is not going to hurt you and for sure not when I'm around okay* *yeah, but don't leave me* *I won't* *promise* *promise*. I picked Liva up in bridal style again and we walked to the house. When we entered all the boys stood there with some welcome home presents. Liva had a big smile on her face while she thank us. I sat Liva on the couch while the rest went to sit to. Liva opened all her presents and was very thankful 'she is so cute' I thought to myself. 'I have feelings for her that's why I kidnapped her, I know that I could just go up to her and then date her and bla bla bla. But I knew she wouldn't think right of that, I don't know why. We are getting closer and because of this whole experience I'm starting to think that I l-love her' I got snapped out of my thoughts when Liva said something. *what* I asked. *can we watch a movie* she asked. *yeah sure*. *Guys who wants to watch a movie* I asked everybody. 

Pov. Liva

Everybody agreed to watching a movie. We put Netflix on the TV and started scrolling. Eventually we put the movie ""Brain on fire"" on. At the end of the movie I had tears streaming down my face. I looked around and everybody had tears in their eyes. *This movie is so sad* Ryan said. *y-yeah* I said still crying. Logan saw my tears and whipped them away. *Don't cry love* he said. *But you're crying to* I said whipping his tears. *I know* he said laughing.

Pov. Logan

*what are we going to eat* I asked everybody. *Pizza* Jayden asked. Everybody agreed. *okay I'll order* Dex said. *What does everybody want* Owen asked grabbing pen and paper. 30 minutes later the pizza arrived. Dex, Jayden, Jack and me went away to take everything. 

Pov. Liva

Jack got the pizza,  Jayden, Dex and Logan went into the kitchen. Jack came back with the pizza and went to sit down. Jayden and Dex came back with drinks and plates. Eventually Logan came back with the pills I have to take multiple times a day. Everyone went to sit down again. Suddenly Jack touched my arm where I flinched very bad at *d-don't touch m-me* I said scared moving away from him. 

Pov. Logan

Jack touched Liva's arm to give her her pizza. But she flinched really bad at his touch. *d-don't touch m-me* she said sounding really scared while moving away from him. *hey, love it's okay come here* *L-Logan* she said. *can I touch you* I asked her carefully. *he-he's going to hurt m-me* she said tearing up *no he's not come her* She came closer to me. When she was close enough I immediately hugged her and she hugged me back while tears streamed down her face *I-I'm scared* *I know love but it's going to be okay.....just breath* eventually she fell asleep in my arms. I looked around and everybody was staring at us. *what* I asked. *She likes you* Mason said. I looked at him with a confused face. *yeah* Ryan said. *She felt safe with you and when you know she was getting hit she called out for you* Jayden answered. *you think* I asked them. They all nodded in agreed mend. *uhm yeah sure...I'm going to bring her to bed and I'm also going to sleep....goodnight guys* *goodnight* they all said. I picked Liva up in bridal style and walked upstairs. *logan* Liva said in a sleepy voice. *ssh it's okay go back to sleep love* and in no time she fell back to sleep. I put her in the bed and went to the bathroom to do my night routine. When I was done I went in the bed and suddenly Liva came closer to me and we fell asleep cuddling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I hope you liked this part of the story. I'm sorry that this chapter is a little shorter then normal. I really appreciate you guys reading my story. If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know so I can answer them later in a Q&A about the characters. Or maybe I can use some fun ideas of you guys in my book.

I will see you guys in the next chapter

xxx