What Is Happening

{Jungkook P.O.V}

"My Lord, a letter came from the main house," said the butler.

"It would seem that father is coming to visit tomorrow before the full moon festival," I told the butler.

"Should I get the guest room ready then?" ask the butler.

"That won't be necessary. He won't be staying for that long," I said and got up. 

I grab the book that I was reading and was about to get out of the library but to my surprise, Jimin opened the door. He called me as if we were close but I just ignored him and went my way. 

~Later that same day~

"That would be the last scroll that you needed to see for today, My Lord," said the butler.

I closed my eyes and rub my forehead to soothe out the tension in them.

"Where is the teacher now?" I ask with my eyes closed. 

"I heard he's been in the library this whole day," said the butler.

"This whole day?" I ask, surprised.

"I did hear about his love for books but the whole day?..." 

"What was that, My Lord?" ask the butler.

"Nothing. I was talking to myself," I said and signaled him to leave. 

{Jimin P.O.V}

~Later that night~

"Jungkook-ah, it's really late. You shouldn't be here. Why are you here?" I ask, a little concerned.

"I wanted to see you...Hyung," he said under his breath with his head hanging.

"What? I can't hear you clearly. Raise your head and speak," I said, trying to hold him up but he was too big and heavy that he wouldn't budge.

"Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook-ah. My Lord!" I keep calling him but he won't answer or move.

As I try to stand up, I was pulled back down and pulled closer to him. 

My legs were on top of his and his arm was wrap around my waist. When I look up, Jungkook face was just a few inch in front of me. He was looking at me. I try to get myself out of that position but he pull me closer each time. And now his whole body is wrapped around mine. I could feel the warmth from his body and his heartbeats and his slow steady breath. This made me wonder if I am really small as a man. 

"Jungkook-ah, that's enough joking around. Let go of me," I said.

"Shhhh...They might hear you. And I'm not joking around right now," he said, sounding a little upset.

"Who's going to hear us? Most would be asleep already. And if you're not joking around then what? Are you playing with me?" I ask, upset.

"Last night, it was nice to get to know you better but then this morning it was as if you're a whole new person. Giving me the cold shoulder. You didn't even greet me or answer me and just left," I said, getting upset thinking about this morning.

"That...that's because of him. I would never treat you like that. He's the one with no manner," he said as if he was talking about another person.

"What? Who are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"You can't know about it yet..." he said under his breath again. 

"About what?" I ask him.

He look up at me with puppy eyes. Held my wrist and suddenly slammed me down on the floor. He was looking down at me but it was hard to look up at him because of the height difference. He grab my waist and pull me up so our eyes meet.