When Our Eyes Met

(Joseon Time)

/Jimin p.o.v/

I wished my life was simple, like the servants, or complicated, like the nobles. But it's stuck between the two. My mother is the head gisaeng of the BoraKkochi Hanok(Purple Flower Traditional House).  Everyone in Hanyang have been or seen or heard of the place at least once, or many times if they got money. It's the most popular gisaeng place in Hanyang or you can say Joseon. From what I've heard, even the king have visited here once. 

Taehyung left after helping out at the market and I came to the back door of my house because I didn't want to run into my mother but she was here waiting for me near the back gate. 

"Aish..Should I just go to the front?" I said to myself hiding in the bushes, after I saw my mom. 

"It's best you come now and get your punishment then later." my mother said, knowing that I was here. 

"Yes, ma'am." I said and starts walking to her with my head down. Then I look up to see a stick in her hand. 

"Eomeonim~... I'm really sorry...I regret my action and it won't happen again" I said, giving her my sad, pitiful face but really I was scared. Those small stick hurts like hell. 

"Mmm. Come here." She first gave me a grin and then the grin wiped from her face and that night I had to sleep on my stomach. 

~A Week Later~

/Author p.o.v/

"They asked for a 27 years-old young man who can dance, sing, and paint. That's no other than Jimin." said an older gisaeng.

"It been 5 days now. We have to do something about this. This can either profit our place or ruin it. It's the Jeon, we're talking about." said another older gisaeng. 

"Okay, okay. I hear you all. Let me think." the head gisaeng, Madam Park, said. 

"What more is there to think about?"

"Why don't we ask Jimin himself about this?"

"Ask me what?" ask Jimin walking into the meeting in the garden.

"So, you're here. Sit down," Madam Park said. Jimin sat down in front of the ladies. 

"Jimin-ah." Madam Park hesitated to finish her sentence. 

"Eomeonim. What is it?" Jimin ask with a smile and nod, telling her to say whatever she have to say.

"The Jeon family have asked you to assist their young master." said Madam Park. Jimin blink a couple time and answered his mother.

"Okay. I'll do my best to assist their young master." Jimin said and smiled to the ladies. His mother just gave a nod with a worried face. 

~That night in the garden~

/Jimin p.o.v/ 

I sat down in front of my window looking at the full moon. Honestly, I am worried about going to the Jeon family. They are a prestigious family who no one mess with, not even the royal family. I do remember Jungkook a bit though when he was younger but I don't know how he is now, except that he's a grown man now. 

When I was young, around 7, Taehyung and Jungkook was 5. I got to know the two boys through my mother being friends with Taehyung's mother. When Taehyung's mother come visit, she would bring along Taehyung and Jungkook would come along with Taehyung. At first Jungkook was a really shy boy but after he opened up to me, he was the sweetest boy I've met. 

We would play together every time they would come visit. Taehyung's mother had no problem with Taehyung and Jungkook playing with me but one day Jungkook's mother came along and she didn't like it. She flipped out after knowing that I was an omega. Since that day, I haven't seen Jungkook. Well except that day at the market.