Surprise!!!!!

Gabby's POV
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!,mom five minutes more!!!,gabby wake the freakin up!,ehh i dont like!!,I'M PREGNANT GAB!,what the?! Jane you serious?!,ahahahah just kidding i did that to wake you up!,seriously!,we have something for you! And happy birthday!,aww! You remember!,lets go!,do i need to change?,nah its alright!.we rush downstairs and i saw the counter with a bunch of gifts and food,SURPRISE!!!,aww you guys!,and happy one year in youtube!,thanks guys,you have some new visitors!,who?,hey gabby!,SAM,KIAN,CONNOR,TREVOR,JC,RICKY! Guys you came!,hey!happy 14 birthday gabby!,thanks!,lets eat i'm hungry,ok!,hey gabby!,yes skye?,for you!,aww thanks what is this?,open it!,wow! A penny board! Thanks daniel i really wanted one!, i asked your mom what you really wanted for your birthday!,aww thanks!,REINE!,yeah?,is cameron comming?,yeah he is! Why?,umm i have something to tell him!,ohh ok!,lets open the gifts.....
Jane:new sweat shirt
Rosh and jj:necklace
O2L: combat floral shoes
MOM and DAD:new PHONE!
Reine and cam:donut pillow
Kenny,sam,jg,skate,matt,aaron:birthday letter
Daniel:penny board and a bracelet
Grandma:sweatshirt (handmade)
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE GIFT!!!
WELCOME!
Cam! Can we talk?!,yeah!,lets talk at the tent outside ok?,K!,when the freakin day will you propose to my sistah?,TODAY! Thats why i need you!,ok what will i do?,put a blindfold on her eyes and lead her here but call first maybe five person to help us or maybe all of them later ok?,how about the decorations?,that is why i bought glow in the dark jars so later at night it will glow ok?,ok good i'll just talk to them except my sister ok?,k!
--inside--
What!,where have you been?,outside!,what are you doing there with cam?!,we are doing something important where is reine?,she is upstairs blogging!,guys pls help cam he will propose to reine later!,woah later?!,yeah!,K we can help!,mom and dad pls be quiet!,ok we will!,ok lets start but be quiet here is the plan.........
(Skip the talk)
Knock knock!,come in!,hey reine come with me pls and put this on!,why?!just put it on!,ok?,i'll hold you be carefull,where are we going?,somewhere!,ughh!,"you guys ready?","yeah!",hey who are you talking to?,take it off!,OMG! Cam?,hey reine wow this is amazing what is this?,reine?,yes?,will you be my partner for the rest of my life💍?OMG YES CAM YES!,awww KISS!!!!!,muah💋,ohhh ILYSM cam!,i love you too reine!
Yieeeeee,hey gabby?,yeah skye?i hope we are the same as them☺️,heheheheh we will😊
(Short chapter!!!!) (hope you guys like it✌️👍)