SMILE

Daniel's POV
I went upstairs to my room and just watch gabby at the other side brushing her long brown hair,ugh i want to be with her...., i know she is my girlfriend but i want to be with her forever but we are to young for that thing. My phone rang when i checked on it was from a unknown number i answered it and a girl was saying stuff about gabby like, she is soo ugly,don't date her, she is so fat,eww she is a freakin ugly fat nerd!.
I ran to gabby's house and went to her room i saw her crying beside her bed at the corner she was reaching for the razor when i held her hand, gabby pls don't,i can't daniel i quit everyone in my school is mad at me my friend betrayed me she said to everyone that i'm dating you i told her to keep it a secret because every girl in our school likes you and hates me they want us to end our relationship,i won't let them do that to us just pls don't hurt yourself keep the haters away always remember there are millions of fans supporting us my mom and dad your parents our friends everyone who love's us remember that they are here for you and those who hates you they are just jealous ok?, thanks daniel, aww your still not happy!,why?, come on give me a big smile,ehhh,plss give me a big big big smile!,why?, cause i'm sad if your sad and if your happy i'm happy soo pls give me a smile😊, ok ok! I'll give you the biggest smile i can do 😄 thanks daniel for being here for me everyday, i will be with you forever whenever your sad and alone, why are you sooo cute i can just.....TICKLE FIGHT!,daniel skye! N-o n-oo stop i can't, i won't stop!, pls pls pls pls, no no no!,ugh 😘,aww thanks that's all i want to have,hmmp i hate you!,well what you want to end our rela....,no i'm just joking!,hehehehehe same i don't want that to happen promise me always smile and always be happy ok?, i promise mr.daniel skye!,thank you future mrs. Skye!,what did you say?, nothing love yah!,oh love yah too............
(Sorry guys short chapter!!!!)