Introductions || Meet Your Actor Name

Robert Downey Jr, hmm? Now if Tony was to think that his actor counterpart were to have a different name than his, he'd feel like more of a Tim or maybe even a Tom. But a Robert?! What type of name is Robert?!

Natasha was lucky she had an awesome name of Scarlet. It suits her quite well.

Thor has now declared Steve as his name twin, something about them both being Chris.

See, even Mark is a sensible name. Not Robert!

But the one thing that really bothered Tony was that the Falcon guy had his name. He isn't an Anthony! What the actual fuck!?

"I can see it in your eyes, Tony. Robert isn't a bad name." Natasha tries to help. Tony just glowers more as his sits in his unhelpfully comfortable theatre seat.

"I sound like a grandfather that has grandkids." Tony grumbles. He wasn't pouting. Not one bit.

Natasha just chuckles.

"Does it help that my name is Donald?" Rhodey asks.

Tony thinks about it. "Yes, it does actually."

Everyone had gotten an envelop that contained their actor counterpart's name. Almost immediately everyone had called there out, exclaiming with glee or in Tony's case, utter horror.

"I'm so calling you Sebastian from now on!" Sam shouts with laughter as he looks over Bucky's shoulder to peer at his envelop.

"I actually like the name Sebastian." Bucky says.

"Sure you do, pal." Sam pats his shoulder.

The theatre was buzzing with laughter, most from making fun of each other.

Tony turns to his left to glance over at Peter's envelop. "Seriously! Why'd you get Tom?!" Tony just gives up.

"Um, I'm Tom as well." Loki awkwardly butts in.

"Awesome!" Peter exclaims.

"Nope, not awesome! Go tell other people that your name is Tom." Tony puts an arm around Peter and glares at Loki.

"Chadwick, Oh my lord!" Shouts Shuri from the other side of the theatre, as she tries to contain her laughter.

"It isn't that funny." T'Challa grumbles.

"Oh, it really is." Shuri fans her face, trying to stop the tear from streaming down her face.

T'Challa steals her envelop. "Damn, I can't even make fun of you name."

"I know right. Letitia is really pretty." Shuri smiles, as she steals back the envelop.

Everyone's conversations are cut off as the theatre lights start to dim and the screen turns on.

***
This is just an intro chapter.

Thanks for the votes and views. Much appreciated!

And the comments oh my gosh. I will try my very best to get through them all. But it's school holidays now say yay, more time.

I will still have courses that I need to attend but I will try.

In the mean time check out my other book, Avengers Watch Clips