Civil War Cast || Battle Hymn

Okay so, I'd actually never seen this clip before emilyramsey1445598 sent it as a recommendation. I laughed for a full 15 minutes!

***

Chris starts his speech, "When Steve Rogers left Brooklyn to join the war efforts, the ideals he clung to were under attack."

"Alright, Steve in this world also gives speeches." Tony laughs.

"A life of liberty. A life of freedom. And even after Steve Rogers became known as Captain America he was granted some remarkable gifts."

Robert enters humming and stands with Chris.

"Um, Mr Stark? Why are you humming?" Peter asks.

"No idea, kid." Tony says, a little horrified.

"That turned him into what many people called..."

Anthony joins them, humming the same tune.

"I'm there, too!" Sam exclaims, only to be shushed by Bucky.

"... A superhero. He never lost sight of those ideals because those ideals were what made Steve a hero."

"Way to toot your on horn, pal." Clint teases.

"It's not me, it's him!" Steve points at the screen.

Chadwick joins, humming.

"Oh, look brother. It's you!"

"No, it's not." T'Challa tries to hide behind his hands, only for Shuri to laugh harder.

"Not his powers. But his willingness to fight for what he believed in." 

Elizabeth steps in, also humming.

"I told my mother I'd never join a cult." Wanda says, slightly scared.

"And for the rights. The rights of every man, woman and child in this country and around the world."

Sebastian steps in but not humming does not follow the others. He continues walking behind them, confusion plastered on his face and leaves.

Everyone screams with laughter.

"I guess you weren't invited!" Sam laughs.

"No, it looks like I was but then decided I had better things to do." Bucky defends.

"Well, I like the hair cut." Shuri compliments, "It'd mean you wouldn't have to call every time you want it in a man bun." She laughs.

"It's not a man bun." Bucky mutters, trying to stop Sam from playing with his bun.

"To live free. Free from tyranny and free from oppression."

Everyone joins in, " The truth is marching on."

"It's official, I joined a cult." Tony says. 

***

Alright, so I have read everyone's comments and suggestion. I won't through them all.

But I chose this one to make quickly because I'm in the middle of other blooper reels and interviews and they are LONG. They take a bit to type up.

- I love you guys 3000!