I dont wanna go!

"Oh... so you really wanna know?" Izuku said looking down at Ray, with a small grin ready to traumatize him even more.

"YEAH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW! WE ARE BEING RAISED AS FOOD! AND OUR MOM, THE PERSON WE LOVED CAN SEND US TO OUR DEATH AT ANYTIME SHE WOULD LIKE! WHAT CAN SHE HAVE HAD THAT IS WORSE!"  Ray screamed.

"Ray... stop..." Gilda said trying to calm him down.

"NO! NOW I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT SHE HAS BEEN TROUGH THAT IS WORSE THEN THIS! I MEAN YEAH SHE IS HERE TOO AND CAN GET KILLED AT ANY MOMENT BUT EMMA NORMAN GILDA DON AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE LOVES MOM! THE BETRAYAL THEY WILL FEEL AND FELT WHEN THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT ALL! what could have been worse...? I knew from the start that all my siblings will be send to their death! I have known of so many of them! And I couldn't do anything...!" Ray continued, starting to cry.

"I get that it is all traumatizing what you all are going trough but being kidnapped because of you power, being used as a ingredient of a drug from a big mafia organization, practically dying multiple times a day and being brought back to life just to be stuck in a room alone till it all begins again over and over again! For years...and when people finally are there to save you and you see some die, just to save you... ALL AT SIX YEARS OLD! AND THAT IS JUST WHAT SHE TOLD ME! WHAT IF ANYTHING ELSE HAPPEND THAT SHE DIDNT TELL YET! It all ended just a few months ago... she is six god damm it!" Izuku said snapping. "Not to mention she has the fear of being shipped out now too! Me and her! Not just you all, 'mom' was already talking about a shipment date! And there is a big chance that they will do something similar and experiment on her..." He continued, slowing down and starting to talk quieter as he saw a specific silhouette in the door frame.

"W-what.... shipment date? E-experiments...?" The little girl said, only having heard the last bit. Her eyes started to water thinking of the memories she got from the word experiments.

"Eri...." Midoriya said, letting go of Ray. Which made Ray start to breathe heavily because he couldn't breathe easily before.

"...i heard you guys yelling and wanted to check up on you all... but mr Deku? What do you mean with shipment date and experiments? And what has that to do with me...?"

"....Mom found out about our quirks, she said that, she was going to plan a shipment date for you...I was trying to convince them too go and escape now! But they wouldn't agree." Izuku answers

"But why where you talking about experiments..?" Eri asks hoping that she heard that part wrong.

"she specifically wanted to ship you out. I think they might want to... try and find a way to reverse some things..."
Deku answered again. Making Eri know that she did hear it right.

"W-what... no... no that must be a joke right? One of denki's bad jokes? Did he get send here too? Cuz that's not funny...."

"I'm sorry Eri, but it's not a joke...Midoriya said. Making her cry.

"I... I'm ganna go."
Eri said as she ran off.
Izuku wanted to run after her but Emma hield him back.

"We still have to make a plan so that she won't get shipped out." She said, while holding his arm.

Eri POV

After hearing that I might get shipped out to death or be...

I ran out of the room not wanting too think what they could do to me now that they found out about my quirk!
When I was running I decided I wanted to tell someone, my play buddy! We play heroes a lot together! And some others joined soon as Wel! But I want to go to the one i started playing with first!

Phil

When I found him I practically drag him away from what he was doing and walk until we are alone.
I start to cry again.
"I- I don't wanna be adopted! I shouldn't even get adopted here! I did nothing! I just needed a place to stay! I didn't..."

"What?" He asked, he just looked at me with a confused face.
"Why wouldn't you wanna be adopted?"

"I have a family! And I wouldn't even get adopted!"

"What? Ofcourse you would get adopted in your adopted! Anyway wanna play heroes? Maybe you will stop crying."
He said, I don't think I understood what just happened...

———
I'm ganna end this chapter here!
The reason this took so long is I really didn't know what I wanted them to say... but I hope everything is going to go down from here!

Also do you guys know any good name for this story? 'If Deku and Eri where in the promised Neverland' is not very original 😅

Edit- I have been thinking about how to end the tpn universe part of this story and I have been light yagami laughing 😁👍