Deeper Synopsis

Wanda Darling – eldest of the Darlings at the age of 14, she’s a strong-willed girl with impeccable wit. Having seen the consequences of death, she learned to toughen herself up for her mother and two annoying younger brothers. True, she is not the typical sweet, sweet Wendy – that was her deceased grandmother. But then, it’s the twenty-first century. No one can be that lovable anymore.

Pierce Pan – a child at heart, he’s a guy who’ll do anything to be forever young. He’s contented with his life and age – forever 15 – in Neverland with the lost boys and his grandfather who gets crankier and crazier every playing moment. Playful and one for a good tease, he suddenly finds himself outside his comfort zone and in a land he’d willingly curse. But as hard as it is for him to be in such place, he takes it all in, desperate to fulfill the prophecy and save the land he’d call home.

Neverland – A place for children. It is a magical place where you never grow up. If you stay there, you will never turn a second older than you were when you got there. Full of treasures and unknown creatures, it is a land that attracts adventure and danger.But as perfect the lone island seemed to be in a child’s dream, its dark curse remained inevitable: on the day the last grain in the Cloaked Hourglass falls, its magic will forever be lost.

Forced by a prophecy that could either make or break Neverland, Pierce was reintroduced to a land of harsh reality and Wanda was whisked to place of never ending fun.

Peter and Wendy’s story was done.

Pierce and Wanda’ tale… well, it’s just beginning.