Chapter 1

Short character list:

(family)

Willow Darling - mother

Mickey Darling - 5 years old, youngest 

Joshua Darling - 10 years old, middle child

(friends)

Ella Sinda

Jocelyn 'Jazz' Minhwa

Freeda 'Red' Hood

Author's note at the end. Reading it is a must :) 

Unedited.. Please bear with the mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

∞ CHAPTER ONE ∞

I was dreaming of my wishes, the star, the loud howl of the wind and Big Ben’s ninth bong bringing everything to silence. But it did not stop there. A second later, a huge shadow of a lad appeared on my window, staring at me with eyes unseen.

Then it jumped, and it flew – up above my head, into the ceiling, on top of my bed, looking at nothing but me with… well, it’s got no eyes but still, I know it was looking at me. It seemed to be smiling too, though there’s no mouth to see seeing that it’s simply a shadow. 

Then a rush of golden yellow caught my peripheral vision, and my eyes followed it as it careened all around my room like it was lost, like it cannot stop. The shadow went down from its place and its feet touched my carpet. The golden speck seemed to recognize him and flew to him. And then they both looked at me.

Suddenly, a boy cussed.

“Stupid, flying shadow. Why can’t you just stick to me like a normal one? For the love of fairies! You’re going to be the death of my youth. I’m not a bloody shadow-sitter, you kn—“

I gaped at the sudden visitor. “Who are you?”

The boy who magically appeared – flew, actually – on top of my windowsill was caught off guard with my voice.

“Holy Neverland. Who are you?”

“I-I,” I swallowed my nervousness. “This is my room, and I asked you first. Who are you?”

The boy stepped out of the shadow of my window and into the spot where the moon illuminated him. A gorgeous blend of all the different shades of brown crowned his head, his eyes the greenest color and his face angled and adorably cheeky.

With a cocky smile in place, he bowed down like a true gentleman. “Milady. Peter Pan, at your service.”

I gaped at him for a good second before realizing I was not doing what a real lady would do. I stumbled down the windowsill I was sitting on and did a hasty curtsy with my nightgown.

A nightgown? When had I ever liked wearing it, more so own one? I thought.

But then my mouth started moving on its own accord.

“W-Wendy. My name’s Wendy Darling.”

“Wake up, wake up, wake up!!”

I groaned as I push the bouncing little boy off my stomach.

“Go away, Mickey. I’m having a good dream.”

The bouncing stopped and my little brother jumped down, his steps thundering as he ran down the hall.

“Mama, Wanda’s dreaming. She said she doesn’t want to wake up!”