2・Fanfic Library Interview!

Author: Kin

Editor: N/A

As you may or may not recall, the TMF Fanfic Library just hosted staff applications! The first batch of trainees have been selected and are already on their trial days. 

How are the trials doing so far? That's what we're here to find out with Fanfic Library owner, 21stWeebQueen!!

Question: At this point in the training stage, do you think the trainees are all going to make it through? Or, is it possible that one of them will not be receiving a staff role when the time comes?

Answer: They all seem to be doing great. There hasn't been much to moderate at the current moment so it's a little difficult to tell... but I'd say they're doing a great job.

As expected of the highly talented and capable trainee team! 

What do you guys think? Are they gonna make it through?

Question: Is there anything in particular that some (or all) of the trainees need to be taught about? Or, a scenario that you're worried to see them mishandle?

Answer: Yeah. They need to be taught what to do during a raid since most of them have never experienced one before. 

Well, in my personal experience, raids are pretty rare- yet horrible and confusing, which is why everyone should be taught what to do in the circumstance of a raid.

Have you guys ever been in a raid? 

Question: What do you like best about working in the fanfic library and teaching these staff trainees? 

Answer: I love that the library inspires people to write and unlock their potential.There are lots of great writers in the library and it makes me happy to watch the library grow each day. Teaching the trainees... it's satisfying to me in a way. I like the idea of teaching people.Teaching them how things work and watching them put it into practice makes me proud of them.I have no regrets starting the library and i'm happy with how it's growing. 

Aw, well that was wholesome. Let me grab some tissues real quick-

How about you, audience? What are some of the things you enjoy doing, the passions you enjoy pursuing?

Question: If you wouldn't mind, tell us a little about yourself!

Answer: Well, I'm the leader kind of person but I always try and make sure things are fair. I hate the idea of being bossy but sometimes I end being a bit bossy... please be sure to tell me when I am- I try and do my best when I work on something and I try to follow the rules as much as possible. I'm a workaholic so I love having a lot to do on my plate. I multitask alot. (Which I am doing right now, I am trading on nookazon as we speak)

Nothing like a responsible figure in a social group. I'm sure 21st will be able to achieve great things :)

Now- tell us a little fact or two about yourselves, readers!

Aaaand I regret to say that wraps up the interview. Thank you 21st for being our first Interview Feature on TMF Daily! We wish you luck with your Fanfic Library and the staff trainees.

Join the Fanfic Library: https://discord.gg/ZTGCmKkmTf