KILLING SPREE

Wen Kexing  splashed cold water on his face and tried suppress his beast. He had just woken up in bed, alone and cleaned up. His wounds hurt but he was alright. He picked up his phone from the dresser and walked to the living room to a sleeping A'xu soundly on the couch. He needed coffee and headed to the kitchen to make one.  Waiting for his coffee to brew, he scrolled he made a few calls to his bodyguard giving him the location  on where he wanted to be picked. Anger simmered underneath his veins as he thought of how the clan had planned to wipe him out.

He poured the coffee into a mug and he walked over and stood by the couch. Out of all his years of living, he had never wanted to bend a man over so bad and ravish him. A'xu looked so inviting, so good, so kissable, suckable, fuckable.

Wen Kexing  wanted to bend him, chain him, eat him and fuck him in different ways, he wanted to make him cry and moan his name over and over

Memories of last night remembering the sweet how A'xu kissed his neck possesively,  pumping his cock, how he shuttered......

This was going have to wait. Why? He had a mission. He was going to wipe out all the clans and then he will be back to claim what was his. He walked out of the house limping and saw his driver had already arrived.

" Boss are you okay? We have been looking for you since last night. "

" i am fine, did you bring the pain killers?

He got into the car and pumped the strongest pain killer and instructed them to take him home.  Once he got into the villa, he called all his contacts and gave the killing order.
" Leave those two old goats to me, i will deal with them later" He commanded.

Zhou Zishu awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee brewing and sat upfeeling as if he hadn't slept at all. His head was pounding and he dreaded having to face Wen Kexing. Last night he had crossed a line that he never thought he would. He sat up and walked to the bedroom and found it empty. He walked hurriedly to the kitchen and saw a used empty mug of coffee. He immediately knew that Wen Kexing had left.

" At least the shameless bastard is out of my hands now" . Then why did he feel sad and empty?

7 hours later, the rapidity of footsteps splashing through muddy puddles broke the thin veil of silence that shrouded the chilly night

7 hours later, the rapidity of footsteps splashing through muddy puddles broke the thin veil of silence that shrouded the chilly night. They were quick and sudden, as if something were pursuing them and they hesitated or faltered not once. Do they think they can run from me? Wen Kexing thought.

The two clan leaders made sharp turns as they cut through the dark alleyways of the usually quite populated city and after 20 minutes they found themselves cornered to a dead end

"It's about time. I was beginning to think these alleys were endless," Wen Kexing sneered. His appearance was less menacing than one might think, but he was way more lethal than he chose to let on. True, his voice and physical appearance didn't quite go hand in hand, but the gun in his hand proved otherwise. . "Now that I've gotten you two cornered, how about we do this the easy way?"

"Yeah fucking right, you bastard! You just kill all our clan members and you expect us to take that sitting down?!" one of the clan leaders responded.

"I never said it would be the easy way for you. It'll be the easy way for me, of course. Did you think about this when you sent a sniper after me last night? Let's just get this over with. I bet you two are tired of running."  Before they had a chance to speak he shot at the wall and by the time the two turned back to face him, Wen Kexing sliced their throats mercilessly blood spluttering all over his clean suit.

We took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his face muttering, "Good thing this is over. I was starting to get pissed off.Your bodies will remain here and rot you pieces of shits."  He turned on his heel and headed out of the alley. Upon stepping out into the city light again he walked to his car. He removed a bottle of bourbon from the dashboard and chunked the whiskey neat. Fuck! He was so pissed.  He hated the smell of blood and mostly if it spluttered on his clothes. He drove home more angry than he earlier was when they shot him. 

Zhou Zishu spent the day cleaning the house since it was a weekend. He sat down and turned on the TV and the news that hit the screen "" Mass murder of Mafia clan as the two Mafia leaders bodies found in the streets" Zhou Zishu watched the news with interest as the whole of Wuhan was in shock by the killings. The news anchors termed them as Gang Wars that had gone wrong while others called its " Assassination of the gangs"

His phone rang and the caller ID on his phone was enough to make Zhou Zishu temper soar. It was his old boss and mentor. " What is it now" He answered.

" You are as rude as ever you brat. I need your eyes and ears in the mass mafia clan killing in Wuhan. I am not asking match. Give me a report within 48hours" And the phone was disconnected.

Zhou Zishu really hated being ordered around. But the current situation had him annoyed. Wuhan had remained peaceful for a long time. Why Now?  He called his informant and gave him his orders. He needed to know what was going on so that he can get his old boss off his back. He just wanted to teach martial arts to kids and leave a peaceful life.

As the night wasted away, he got to bed and his last thoughts where, Wen Kexing where have you gone? Are you okay? How are your wounds.... He drifted off to sleep.

Wen Kexing on the other hand, was making plans to take over. He deployed all his members to the areas of the former clan to stamp authority and lead. He then put a special body guard to guard and protect Zhou Zishu. His A'xu. His long life obession.

Next chapter

Next chapter

"A'xu you'll get used to being with me."

" Shut up"

Dear Sweet Readers

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Love you

Anna Baibe😍😍😍