OWNING HIM

Wen Kexing woke up at 6pm. He smiled at the thought of Zhou Zishu coming to his home was exciting. He showered quickly and headed to the cellar to get out the wine.

 He picked two bottles and walked to the dining room and was surprised to find Zhou Zishu standing by the painting written " Four seasons Manor"

He picked two bottles and walked to the dining room and was surprised to find Zhou Zishu standing by the painting written " Four seasons Manor" . He looked so engrossed and Wen Kexing walked and stood behind admiring both the painting and Zhou Zishuas as he pictured the future together.

" Wen Kexing, how long are you going to stand there?" and he turned around. Wen Kexing looked so awed at how handsome he looked and walked over to stand next to him. Nose to Nose breathing the same air. " Zhou Zishu, welcome to my home, I am so glad you are here,'' he whispered in a seductive voice.

Zhou Zishu took a step back and asked him " Wen Kexing, where did you get my fathers painting?"

Wen Kexing looked surprised and smiled " This is your fathers painting? What a surprise. I bought it five years ago and had it restored. Zhou Zishu, fate is meant to bring us together. Come on let's eat" Wen Kexing ended the statement with laughter as he walked to and sat down in the dining area.

Zhou Zishu followed him, sat down as Wen Kexing signaled his butler to serve dinner as stared at Zhou Zishu. They ate in comfortable since and as Zhou Zishu set his down his spoon after the last bite of dessert, his eyes seeking out Wen Kexing. He had already finished his desert and was obviously trying not to watch him too intently.

Was Wen Kexing nervous? Just as he was about to ask him what was wrong the Butler appeared to take their plates.

After Butler exited the room, Wen Kexings silence made him feel slightly lost.

"Do you care for a glass of Wine A'xu?" Wen Kexing asked. He stood up and walked to the parlour and when he followed, Wen Kexing had already picked two glasses in hand. He poured each a glass and they both sat down. Wen Kexing seemed to feel slightly more at ease now, his eyes not leaving Zhou Zishu as he took a sip of the wine with his hands wrapped on the glass rubbing it slowly. Zhou Zishu watched his hands move to.Those hands. He was mesmerised, and he had a sudden flash of memory, of times he had imagined those hands on him – the images were rather explicit and made his breath hitch. Her gaze slowly continued from his hand and he ended up in his face, and the look on Wen Kexings face was pure desire hot desire.

"Zhou Zishu," he said, his voice rough " You are playing with fire"

Zhou Zishu looked at him and smiled. He stood up and put his glass down. He walked out of the patio and asked " Wen Kexing, are you going to show me around your house-"

Before Zhou Zishu could walk any further, Wen Kexing had already lifted him and carried him up the stairs to his vast bedroom. He put him down gently and Zhou Zishu turned around and said" What the hell is wrong with you Wen Kexing? You delivered flowers to my doorstep and then now you are carrying me around. Am I a girl to you? Did you bring me here to fuck me?" Regardless of how harsh the words were delivered, Zhou Zishu knew he was doing this to hide his embarrassment. Wen Kexing on the other hand was raging horny and never gave him time to continue talking.

"Zhou Zishu," he said, his voice rough.

Then he kissed him, harder this time, deeper. One hand strayed down to his waist and managed to sneak in under his blouse and caress the skin on his back, holding her firmly to him. Zho Zishu shuddered from his pent-up desire – the trail of his palm like fire on his skin.Zhou Zishu knew that Wen Kexing would be dominating and hence he needed to fight back. He dipped a finger under the hem of his trousers, just to get a reaction from him, and Wen Kexing breathed a 'hmpf' into his mouth.

"Wen Kexing," he whispered, withdrawing from his mouth,his lips swollen by their kisses ,his eyes unfocused; his breathing ragged. Wen Kexing felt quite proud of being the creator of this rumpled Zhou Zishu.

" I dont want to loose myself in you"

" Why not? " Wen Kexing asked teasingly.

" Because you are bigger bastard than me" Zhou Zishu whispered as he pushed him back slightly, so he sat on the bed and then he moved to straddle him. He pulled his tshirt off and there was a light smatter of hair, in a darker string beneath his navel; a lean, muscular form and the scar, whitened and smooth, covering a fair share of his stomach. He boldly put his hands on his trousers and opened them gingerly, pushing down his underwear slightly. He looked at Wen Kexing, who looked like a panther ready to strike , to tease him he he pulled out his cock, caressing its silky hardness with slightly tentative strokes.

Wen Kexing groaned, breathing heavily and Zhou Zishu said, I wonder if I should..."

He met his gaze, out of breath.

"If you should what?" Wen Kexing rasped.

"If I should just, well..." Zhou Zishu paused, "...ride you?"

"Fucking Yes," he said. "I doubt I can play anymore. I can hardly think straight."

Zhou Zishu rose and rose to get rid of his pants and shirt, quickly straddling him again so he could position him at his rim entrance. Wen Kexing reached out to grab her hips and still his movement, " Have you done this before Zhou Zishu?"

" No, why? "

" I have to prepare you, it will hurt" Wen Kexing whispered as he kissed him sweetly.

" Prepare for what? " Zhou Zishu blushed and he was not the only one affected. They both wanted this.  Wen Kexing turned him around and laid him gently on the bed facing down. He then parted his globed and licked him. His tongue licked him and penetrated him as Zhou Zishu trembled and moaned.

" So good, Wen Kexing, you are truly Shameless" He huffed as Wen Kexing tongue fucked him rim over and over again. When he stopped and got up, Zhou Zishu on reflex grabbed his arm, his eyes questioning. " I am going to get the lube, Zhou Zishu, i need to prepare you to take my cock well" And with that he strolled to the bathroom while Zhou Zishu picked up a pillow and covered his face in embarrassment.

Next Chapter

"More?" he whispered.

"More," he answered.

Dear Sweet Readers

Enjoy this chapter..

Thank you

Annabaibe😍