Part VI - Leaving Day

Today we are leaving there is a lorry coming for the furniture in about a half an hour I am saying my goodbyes. It is really sad because I am leaving. Katie comes to my house saying 'I am really sorrg , will you ever forgive me?'

I told her 'Seriously I am never gunna forgive you EVER! And when i do come back to visit I won't wanna speak to you EVER!'

She replied 'Alright I heard about the sleepover....why wasn't I asked?'

I replied ' Well would you have invited someone to your house for a sleepover if they broke your arm and denied it?'

She replied 'NO!'

I replied ' Exactly!'

I seen the lorry that was to be coming to bring our furniture to our new house in the distance. I run in and got mum and dad they put our clothes in the boot and on a thing that you put on top on the roof for clothes and some in the lorry. Mammy said 'Theres two more lorries meant to come because we have alot of furniture'

The other two lorries arrived for our furniture. We went back into the house just in case we forgot anything, thank God we went back in I forgot my bit of the necklace that split into three for me Rebecca and Jessica. I said to my friends on the phone 'Don't worry I will visit!'

The End!

P.s. I hope you enjoyed the book reply about what else I should have done to make it better, Luv U xox