3- USJ

"Great. Now, we have decided to see how you all work together. This is new so none of the upperclassmen have experienced this. Now, we have been given permission to be in the USJ before U.A." We nodded and smiled.

We left there and she spoke. "This place had multiple areas to fit every situation you may come across while out on hero duty. We have people who specialize in pretending to be victims. You were treat them like real victims and they will tell you what you may be doing right and wrong. They range from children younger than you to grandparents." We nodded and she spoke.

"Ah, they're here." We turned and they arrived. Ms Uwabami wasn't wrong and they spoke.

"Hmm... not sure if non U.A. kids will do good, but we're here to teach future heroes." I held back glaring and kept my cool.

I smiled and spoke.

"With all due respect sir, you shouldn't judge us just because we aren't in U.A.. I think it's a bit disrespectful to us and our dreams." He stared before shrugging.

I stared and glared when they were out of sight.

Brats... we'll do better than U.A. would. Mark my words.

I waited and the structures soon collapsed. We were all surprised and Ms Uwabami started.

"Your practice starts in three minutes. Don't disappoint me." I nodded and the others were nervous. I stared before sighing. I turned off the mic and spoke.

"There's four sections of this. We'll also need some people to care for the victims." They looked at me and I spoke.

"I've got a plan. We're supposed to work together. Four people will stay in a safe zone. We'll make the safe zone here. Four people will go to the sections and save people. Ms Uwabami, May we know how many victims are here?" She stared before speaking.

"They're in random numbers at random but dangerous places. I can't say the number since this is training to be a hero. It's not like we're told how many victims are somewhere." We nodded and she spoke.

"It will be announced when they're all saved." We nodded and she spoke.

"Oh, looks like it starts now." I nodded and spoke, "I'm going to the mountains. Four people should stay back and only three others come with me." They nodded and prepared.

Akemi and Chiyo came here with me.

"Who else is coming?" "Don't know. Just said we'd be coming too." I sighed and nodded.

Akemi stopped in front of and she put her hands together. She stared and spoke after a minute. During that time, another kid got here.

"We've got 4 victims here! 3 seem badly injured and one has a few scratches." I nodded and spoke.

"You two should stay back to bring the injured to the safe zone. Hachijo and I can get them out." They stared before nodding. I stared and found a little boy.

"Hey there, don't worry. You won't be in danger." He stared and was crying. I smiled and spoke.

"Do you have any friends or family in there?" "M-My mommy and daddy and brother are there..." I smiled and spoke.

"They'll be fine. Some heroes are here to take care of you and save them." He nodded and I smiled.

"Do you know where they are?" He stared before he shook his head. I smiled and nodded.

"It's fine. Now, why don't you go to those young ladies over there? They'll bring you to other people who can take care of you." He nodded and left to them. I looked before speaking.