2- School

Outfit by Quinnyllada on DeviantArt.

I've kept watch on the news all week. I got an email while I was. It was from U.A.

They told me that they understand me not coming to U.A. and just request that if I do change my mind, I email them. They say that they'll always accept me in.

I rolled my eyes and just keep it bookmarked just in case.

School

When school started, I was shipped the uniform. As I expected, we were given skirts and I sighed. A short sleeve gray top was given. The long sleeve black top is for winter. I put on the gray top, skirt and also leggings but saw a note.

"You may wear stockings and shorts, but not leggings. They are too tight." I sighed and grumbled.

"Really? Is that really sexualizing a piece of clothing?" I grumbled and soon sighed. I did what I could and put on knee high stockings. The skirt reached down to the top of my knees and I put on some shorts under my skirt.

Afterwards, I left my hair the way it was for now after brushing it and walked downstairs.

Shindo was waiting in his uniform. It was the same as mine but just had dark pants and not a skirt.

He looked and spoke. "Right, forgot about the skirt thing." "Yeah yeah. I have shorts under it. Just annoyed I can't have leggings since they're 'too revealing'." I grumbled and he nodded. We made it to the school and we smiled. We entered the school and he spoke.

"Let's see where your class is. I should be able to point you in the direction." "Sounds good." I said and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" "Just a bit nervous..." "Don't worry, the school is easy. And we do some activities before the U.A. school, so we have a much better chance than them." I nodded and smiled.

We found my class and he nodded.

"Alright, so you're with Ms Uwabami." I nodded and smiled. "Sounds good." We both got our fake smiles and walked to our classes after he pointed me to the direction.

I smiled and entered the class. I saw I was the last one and spoke. "Oh, I'm sorry. Am I late?" "Not at all. You're a few minutes early, please take your seat." I saw my seat was by the window in the second row from the back. I nodded and sat there.

An excited boy was sitting next to me and he smiled.

"Hey! This is exciting, right? Oh, my name is Ichiro Hachijo. What's your name? I'm fine with my first name." He whispered as he cheered. I was surprised before having my fake smile and spoke.

"Oh, well, I guess it's exciting but I'm a bit more nervous then anything. Oh, and my name is (L/n), (Y/n). Use my last name for now please. I'm not comfortable with using the first name of people I don't know and same thing with strangers using my first name." He nodded and smiled.

"Use whatever part of my name that you want. I don't mind!" I nodded and Uwabami was waiting for us to silence down.

I might get a few headaches while talking with this kid... Hope it doesn't get to that...

I stared and she smiled.

"We're going to your P.E classes first to test your skills." We nodded and followed her. I stared as we walked.

I kept my fake smile and saw Shindo talking with three others. He was doing his fake smile and I pretended to not see him. He did see me too but did the same.

"Alright! Everyone's here!" I saw Mirko and I was surprised. I've actually looked up to her for a while and she smiled.

"I'll be your teacher in P.E! Now then, let's test your skills! With your quirks this time!" We nodded and Hachijo was excited.