Chapter 1

The hallway went silent. The crowd halved, creating an aisle. Eyes were averted to the fantastic six, couldn't tell whether they were in awe of them or low key shaking in fear.

Ha Eunbyeol, the dumb blonde of the group. Very innocent. The type of girl that doesn't want to be left out and follows her leader around like a minion.

Jung Jenny, very famous for her fashion in the whole school. Any weird color combination outfits will look good on her. Changes hair color very often. Every time she has a new outfit ideas, the whole school would copy and made it a trend.

Joo Seokhoon. Charming quiet kid, rarely interact with people, except for his own friends. Has a huge interest in cars. He's the guy that would always give the group a ride anytime they wanted to.

Kim Taehyung. People said he was the most handsome guy in the whole school. Girls would tail him around. Has a good fashion taste as well, though it breaks gender norms. He was also part of the school's basketball team. Wealth? Don't even mention. His dad works at a really famous company, which answers why he would always go to school with different motorbikes everyday.

Jeon Jungkook. The guy you don't want to mess up with. Black belt taekwondo. He could send a person to hospital right away just with a single punch. Likes collecting motorcycles like Taehyung. Hates getting too much attention and cold hearted. He was the school's basketball captain as well. Definitely, he was all girls' ideal type, yet he was never interested in dating any of them.

Last one. Lee Y/N. Queen of the school they said. "I want it, I got it" type of girl. Cold and heartless. She never tolerates anyone who gets in her way, she would get rid of them with her evil tactics without pity. Despite her demonic personality, her stunning beauty blinded all men. Elegantly walking while her long black hair with sandy brown highlights swings left to right. She had her seductive signature smell that became everyone's addiction.

One word to describe her life... Mysterious. Y/N never opened up about her personal life to anyone, even to the five other close friends she had. Her house address and her family condition were kept concealed. She truly hates it when it comes to conversations about family. Even the word "family" itself could temper her so much.

The six gave no sympathy at all to anyone who irritated them. Not caring if it led to mental or physical abuse. They were not even scared of teachers. Breaking the rules was what they always crave for.

"Yah!" Taehyung's gravelly voice echoed throughout the corridor. The geek was horrified and slowly turned to him. "Where's my breakfast?!"

"U-um.. The problem is. I-i don't have enough money to buy you some. But I promise to buy for you tomorrow for sure, " he trembled in fright.

"Ooof... Someone is getting into Taehyung's nerves~" Jenny smirked at the poor boy, adding more fear to his bones. Eunbyeol was laughing hard already while twirling her hair.

Taehyung grabbed onto the boy's collar, making him hissed. He knew that he messed up. "You know that I really hate it when someone doesn't listen to what I say?"

"P-please... S-Sunbaenim... I promise tomorrow," he brought his hand together and pleaded Tae.

"Okay Tae, leave it there. I'm already sick looking at his face," Y/N calmed him down and he let go his grip on the boy.

"Alright, babe," Taehyung sighed and rested his hand around Y/N's shoulder before leading the whole gang away.

Jungkook approached the boy who was still standing there in relief. "Today is probably your lucky day we are not doing anything to you. But don't even try to test us, " Jungkook warned him before taking his thick round glasses off the boy's eyes, dropped it on the floor, and crushed it with his timberlands while walking away, following the rest. The poor boy fell on his knees and collected his shattered glasses, in tears. Everyone was looking at him, but not even one dare to help him because they were scared they would end up like the boy too.