CHAPTER SEVEN

Chapter Seven

There Jermy was, on the opposite corner. Liam had a gun in his hands and a dummy next to him. He shot the dummy and Jermy came running toward me with a fist in his hand ready to hit me. I did not move, but when I was that he was getting closer I regained conscious.

His right fist was in front of his body and his right arm was strait as a line. So, I rapped his fist in with my right hand and put my left hand on his elbow to turn him around. We did at least three spins before I pushed him in to the fence.

Since he was dizzy, I use the opportunity and kicked his feet. He fell headfirst on the ground. I then took both his hands and placed them behind his back while sitting on his back. I kicked him hard on the head. He stopped resisting. I stood up and he still wasn't moving. I turned to Liam who looked shocked.

''We can talk about my schedule later but now, call the ambulance!'' I told him

He got his phone out quickly and dialed a number.

A couple of hours later we were both in the backseat of a black car with a driver. We were both eating ice-cream. We were almost done. We did not have our belt seats on.

''You could have gotten anything, like ANYTHING else. But mister mafia chef decided to get mint chocolate chip. The worst one of them all.'' I said.

(A/n: I do not have anything against chocolate-chip. i am just using it for entertainement.)

''I just finished my delicious minty chocolate, and it is the best one of them all'' he said while throwing the packaging outside the window.

Next thing I know we got in the house still having that stupid argument when he carried me and laid me on the couch. He got on top of me I tried to move but he wouldn't let go.

''Let me GO NOW LIAM'' I said

''No not until you say mint chocolate is the best. And believe you will regret it.'' He said.

I shook my head no and he started tikling me. The moment was great we were both laughing. We stopped laughing and just started to look into each other's eyes. No one was saying a word. I could feel him looking into my soul. And of course he HAD to ruin the moment

''I know I'm attractive, but do you have to keep looking at me like that?'' he said.

He got off me and sat beside me. I arranged myself and sat down. I took a deep breath and started:

''Look, I know our first meeting wasn't ideal, to say the less, but I want to have a fresh start. Let's not get on each other's backs. I am not asking to be friends I am just asking for us to be good to each other.''

He smiled a little bit.

''Are you sure you want to be ''just friends''?'' he asked.

I gave him a little nudge on the shoulder but then shacked my head to sign yes. We watched movies for the rest of the night. Eventually I fell asleep.

Liam's POV

I was watching the movie when her head hit my chest. I tried to move her away, but she only wrapped her hands around me. Why is she so cute? No, impossible, I am not falling for her. It was just the overwhelming of us being friends. I ordered a maid to give me some sheets. She did and I fell asleep too.