CHAPTER FIVE

Chapter Five

Liam was there in front of me, smirking. As much as I was scared, my ego was too strong. So as a result, I tried to keep my head up, but I was in so much pain. But I still kept fighting it. It looks like he saw me struggle, so he got down on my level just to see my struggling face.

''WHY? Huh, I helped you, you were basically howling on MY front yard. Ok, so I may have insulted you and kind of called you a man whore. But I got fired and helped you with the bullet on your leg, which I do not know where that came from. And I felt a gun on your pocket. And did not go to the police. So why? Why kidnap me?'' I asked.

I may not have looked scared, but man, was I terrified.

''I have three reasons:

1. You insulted me; I still haven't forgot about that.

2. Plus, you felt that gun and I can't have witnesses

3. It's 33.33% just for fun.

So yeah, there are your three reasons'' he answered.

''So, what are you going to do kill me?'' I asked.

''No, I'd rather you work for me.'' He said

''Oh please, I'd rather die than to work at your restaurant again.'' I said.

''Oh no, no, no. You see, I am a mob boss so you will be working on the dark side. And if, you say no, I will kill you and your family.'' He threatened.

''Ok, go ahead, kill me AND my dad. I don't mind he is an a**jack.'' I said felling victorious.

''I didn't only mean your dad. I meant your best friend what's her name, Mia, and her whole family.'' He said.

''And I believe that it is jack a**'' he corrected me.

That got me. Mia is the only person in the world that I trust. And how did he... Oh yeah, he is a mob boss. i would do anything to protect her.

''Fine, I'll do it. Just do not touch her. If you are your men even breath around her, I don't know how, I do not know when, but mark my words, I WILL get you back.''

''Yeah, whatever. Now stay still so that I can get you off that chair and bring you into your new room.'' He said.

He brought me to the room, and it was huge it has its own bathroom.

''Take a nap, you have a fever for being in the cold room for too long.'' He said

''Aww, does the fancy chef/mob-boss care about the people he kidnaps and forcefully makes them work for him in a different way. Like, I don't know, illegally?'' I asked being sarcastic.

''Real funny. You cannot get out of this room. Use that remote there if you are hungry, there is a phone in the second drawer and it already has my number and it is being monitored my our thec. So, no trying to escape. Oh, and the door it has a lock on it so no one can go outside. Everyone has the key but you. And change in the batroom ONLY. Bye now.'' He said.

I did not want to take a nap so, I just sat on one end of the bed. Before I knew it, I was crying. Do not get me wrong that was a nice house, but it was not home. Even though it is maximum security here, I do not feel secured. It has been like, 6 hours but I miss M so much, I miss her crazy siblings and I miss mom. She was the sweetest person I knew. But then all my life, because of my dad, I always put the blame on me. Before I knew it, I fell asleep with puffy eyes.

Liam's POV

I was watching her through the camera that I placed in her room. Don't worry I remove it eventually. But I was just checking if she was trying to escape when she was crying. I know that her ego was too big for her to show that she was scared but something felt like this was something deeper. So, I got my phone out and made a call.

''Hey Peter, I need you to do a lot of history check on someone.'' I sad.

''Sure, who is it? You know I need the name.'' he said

''Elena Gloriana Wilson''