eighteen

Aurora

This fashion show was the only thing I was excited about today, I could wait to see all the models wear the beautiful clothes that the designer had come up with.

There was something about seeing the models walk gracefully down the runway, hips swaying, their perfect figures on show. It was just mesmerising.

The show was held at a small park on the outskirts of Florence which was very unusual because they always seem to be held inside, but who would want to miss out on the opportunity to walk in such a beautiful place.

The area itself was mostly just made up of grass but it had vibrant flowers of all different colours lining the area. From a vibrant orange to a dull green, they all made the land a lot more appealing to the eye.

All of us were waiting outside the tall barrier that prevented us from looking at the stage. Yes, that does mean that all the boys joined us, even Harry.

After last night's events we hadn't interacted, he hadn't even bothered to apologise for what he did. And that's where I drew the line, I am no longer trying to find the good in such a cold man, overlooking the weeks spent in bliss.

He lied, he must have, there is no way that the way he used to act with me was real. It was all a game.

I was just a game to him.

After everything he knew about me and the way he behaved I would've expected so much more from him, but maybe that's why it hurt more. I had painted a picture in my head that he was something he was not.

That spark in his eye when he looked at me had dulled completely, I was no longer his light.

In his head I was disposable, but in my head he was something I wanted to keep around.

But I guess that's where the two of us differed.

This show was something to take my mind off everything and maybe another chance to see River again but she goes off to live the rest of her life.

Last night was fun, but it was fulfilling in the slightest, the way she teased me with her mouth and the bruises she left on me were hot but she stopped too early, leaving me a wet mess that I had to sort out myself.

"Rory, the doors are open." Olivia's voice sounded out from behind me, snapping out of my intrusive daydream. Her eyes were flooded with worry from the moment she saw me this morning, there was no way I could worry her even further with my dumb thoughts.

There had been this bad vibe around me all day, almost like a bad smell. Everyone that came in contact with me was full to the brim with pity for me from either what they witnessed or heard about the next day.

Pity was the worst thing to be sent my way, it was becoming the only emotion I could truly pinpoint in most people. That wasn't a good thing at all.

"Aurora, snap out of it! Today is about having fun, not wallowing in your shitty thoughts about last night." Olivia snapped, her voice sounded like she was bored but if anything I just think she didn't want to see me upset over a boy.

"Fine." I quipped.

Moving forward with the line, we reached the sign in desk that would allocate us to our seats. River had caught word of us being here and someone had gotten me and the girls seats on the front row with the boys sitting directly behind us.

I guess a somewhat shitty fuck was worth it. But then I can't blame her, she hadn't been with many girls before me.

The whole time we had been out, the boys apart from Enzo, had congregated into a little group and the girls did the same, holding small talk as we drove here.